Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unfair Compensation. [Admin/Mod - Please Read]

Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
Hello!

I've just had somebody tell me they have just received there compensation for the weekend. However i'm not going to lie i did receive my bonus - but i run 3 accounts (for 3 different teams) on each of my devices for turfs, 2/3 of my accounts are left teamless because of your COCKUP on the weekend yet and me getting kicked out so therefore because im not on a team i can get these "gems" on my other devices - this is a joke and is totally unfair - even though some people couldnt even get on the game the people who turf are the only ones to get compensation??

Pft!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Nanno16Nanno16 Registered Users 219 Posts
    GLU is cheap & lazy ,they give out 200 gems for what happen & CIE gave out a Z4 & a Ford gtr , There Letting this game go down hill CIE should have never sold them RR !
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    That's odd. I quit my team last night because I'm tired of throwing money at a broken game and crappy turf cars. BUT I did receive the "compensation".
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    200 gems rryst are you kidding me dude? the amount of money people spent on gems for the turf absolutely FAR exceeds the worth of 200 gems.....I cant believe how cheap this company is, shame shame shame shame
  • Options
    Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    Well only 1 out of 4 of my devices got compensated for this F*** UP - 3 of my devices are turfs the other is just for farming but still i didnt get nothing!
  • Options
    EarhartEarhart Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well this **** up made me lose my account with turf cars over a mill rrc 7k gems lost it all and it's been since Friday that I contact them n still got no reply on getting my account back
  • Options
    bori239bori239 Registered Users 233 Posts
    200k gems rlly I mean wow this is so bs..in the long term this game is going to die Because of all of this trash if costumer made this company what it is now costumers will destroy it iam 100% sure of it. Keep doing it flu lest see who win at final and get those 200 gems I don't need it 200 gems worth 10, free apps games download what a bs omg .I better shh my mouth
  • Options
    toefurtoefur Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm not one to usually complain but really. -____- only 200 gems. Come on.
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    I havent turfed in 3 weeks and I received the 200 gems
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're still looking into the affected races.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Lol u know what's the funniest .. I run 3 accounts myself too .. 2 I used to playing Turf with them and 1 is like hidden Garage for my special cars (it's empty now but I still have the account and it's the last one being create) .. When I decided to quit Turfing I creatures own team just for the two of my accounts (so I don't receive any invitation from any teams) anyway .. The funniest thing happens that they send the 200 gems Compensation on the latest account ..!!! Which I've havent used since last 4-5 months (just log in to get the daily bonus) and my 2 main accounts (the oldest) got nothing