Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GOODBYE FOR NOW!

aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
its hard to say im done with the game and maybe ill be back in the future. good luck to all and keep me updated when the game is actually working the right way without having to worry about glitch, hack, exploit. maybe ill come back when its somewhat fix. special shout out to the admins and moderators who have helped everyone including myself

Comments

• Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Can I have your cars? Hahah
  • Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    I sold my account also. I am done with it for a while. Turf cars are garbage, can't get a fair race, to many people trying to glitch and hack, multiplayer sucks because the room lobby are skewed.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    It's true hard to say good bye but I can't really blame U .. Another loss for RR world .. Hope we could see U back again Bro .. Farewell my friend
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Yea, all this cheating has gotten old. I left for a while and came back and it seems even worse. Its a fun game however, I just don't want to play game anymore where everyone is cheating, hacking, stealing, lying, etc. It takes all the fun out of the game.

The real question here is why? Whats the point of cheating in a game where there is nothing "real" to gain? I don't get it. Rob a bank, Cheat the govt, I get it. I understand why people do it. I do not understand the advantage of cheating on this game.

Can someone explain it to me? What the benefit is? After all, there is no real money, real cars or real trophies. Do these cheats spend more time figuring out how to cheat the system then they do learning how to be a stand up player?

My guess is that is the way they live their life. Short cuts and cheating. the funny thing is, I bet they spend more time and money learning the cheat then the value they get from cheating.
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    Aznryda1.......you are gay kind sir. Lol

I'm joining you on the retirement circuit.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    I really can't blame anyone for leaving the game. I've thought about it many times also. If I wasn't on a good team that was top 100 every week, I'd probably be gone too. It isn't even fun to race in between turfs anymore. Multi-player lobbies are a complete joke. There are more scammers/hackers/cheaters/losers in these lobbies than anything. You can't just race for the fun of it anymore without some scumbag trying to scam you. Even turf isn't much fun anymore. Good luck aznryda1. You are one of the first people that I ever did a deal with and you were always a stand up guy and 100% legit.
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Good luck Aznryda, when I first started your tunes on the tips and tricks page really helped me out. Hope Cie gets your accounts back, sorry to hear you got hacked.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Goodbye for the second time? Right?