Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

INSUFICIENT SPACE MESSAGE KEEPS APPEARING !!!!

XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
It wont go away why !?!?!? Saying i dont have enough DISK SPACE ... CIE FIX ASAP .
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Me too been working ok up Untill a little while ago Now i cant get in at all getting insuficisnt disc space cant beenwaiting to get on turf wars now cant play !!!!! w T F
  • Options
    wraith111wraith111 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. I was playing in the app, the app crashed/froze. Force quit, and ever since then, I get the error upon startup of: "There is not enough available disk space to run Racing Rivals on your device. Please free some disk space and try again!" I have almost 2 gig of memory free. Closed all other apps running. Have restarted the phone multiple times. Still getting Insufficient Space error every time. Please fix!!!
  • Options
    MeohistopheMeohistophe Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here and I have plenty of space.
  • Options
    FromundaFromunda Registered Users 16 Posts
    Same sh!t here
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Come on this is total Bullshit. Fix it cie now, the game keeps goin down hill fix the game already so stupid
  • Options
    SdupontjrSdupontjr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same here. I have 2.5g of free space.
  • Options
    Where are the admins this is stupid!
  • Options
    My app is crashing :(My app is crashing :( Registered Users 25 Posts
    Sam here ! I needa get back to turf! My team needs me
  • Options
    Has anyone tried to reinstall?
  • Options
    (MATT911)(MATT911) Registered Users 300 Posts
    I deleted the app and but pressed keep my things, and redownloaded and lost everything
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I just got this shitt too. I have 20.5 gb left. How much space is needed for gods sake?
  • Options
    DIG OIL 55DIG OIL 55 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same here on my boys iPad. He has 30GB free space too lol. He's devastated he can't race me now
  • Options
    (MATT911) wrote: »
    I deleted the app and but pressed keep my things, and redownloaded and lost everything
    That's what I'm afraid of doing... If I lose all my stuff I'm done.
  • Options
    Juan240sxjdmJuan240sxjdm Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here cant do turfs or anything
  • Options
    That's what I'm afraid of doing... If I lose all my stuff I'm done.
    yeah I have shitty internet too. I just wanna get back to turf wars.
  • Options
    Haha yeah hopefully we get some news about this lol.
  • Options
    It sucks some people can still play so unfair they can get more turf points when some cant even play
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    The delete and reinstall worked for my teammate
  • Options
    BrandoBrando Registered Users 7 Posts
    Delete and reinstall will never work
  • Options
    It did for my teammate. But she was linked to Game Center. Why people don't link their account is beyond me. Maybe get your ticket In early, before all of the other people that don't do what they should, start swamping CIE with their issues.
  • Options
    BrandoBrando Registered Users 7 Posts
    All 3 accounts were linked.
  • Options
    #23 Today, 22:31 Well get your ticket in ASAP so you can be in the top of the list. I'm sure they'll fall behind again with this new issue.
  • Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Anyone found a solution to the PROBLEM ?!?!?
  • Options
    Deleting and reinstalling did work for me as well, just make sure your account is linked I. Game Center.
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Same here this is BS spent all week getting ready for turf wars and now I can't play. I deleted for other games and still can't get in. Fix it ASAP please
  • Options
    Ph4nt0mPh4nt0m Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here. After the Update Last Night some Entrys in the Upgrade Section like Tires etc. list all Parts 3x. After the Game freezed, i got the Message too. Thinking the Problem is very bad, because the App crashed before a new Bugfix can be Auto insert. So we Must wait for an Update via AppStore. And that can take up to 4 Days... But of course, Not sure, just thinking about
  • Options
    Ph4nt0mPh4nt0m Registered Users 5 Posts
    Update: making complete Backup, delete RR and install new. This will fix the Problem BUT all Data and the Account is lost ! So i restore the Backup and after starting the App again, i can Choose between Start a new Profile or Load previous, which is very old!!! All Data Lost, Need Help! Im Leader of a Racing Team and that Bug is complete *****
  • Options
    Admins hello? Get your heads out of ur butt and do something. This is total bullshit, thanks for ****. Up my turf
  • Options
    I would delete the game and reinstall but worried that my game center wont loud my stuff back on
  • Options
    Levidylan8732Levidylan8732 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This happened to me last night, I had just won a pinks race and the guy that lost was mad and started messaging me. Then, the game froze and closed & when I reopened it I got the insufficient space message. Thought I was hacked at first. Hope it's fixed soon! Anyone have any success reinstalling? I'm connected to Game Center but worried I'll lose everything! Please let me know if anyone knows a way to fix!!!