Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

INSUFICIENT SPACE MESSAGE KEEPS APPEARING !!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I'm connected to Game Center but not willing to chance losing everything
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    The sleeper 23The sleeper 23 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Wtf fix this it's same thing happening with me, messing with turf wars not cool you know how much money I have spent on this game already!!! This is bull crap. I won't uninstall and reinstall I will be pissed if I lose all my stuff
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Wow people are really really mad
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    There is nothing they can do to "fix" it with out you reinstalling it anyway.. So you all should make sure that you are connected to GC and just reinstall.. If you lose your account, then they can help re associate your GC to your game profile. NOTHING is ever lost in space.. They just need to have your GC know which game profile to load. But seriously, playing not connected to GC is just stupid. There have been countless posts about GC for months now.. READ AND SEARCH don't just post to complain.. And I'm talking to every one, not just y'all.
  • Options
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Update: today I said wth I'll give it a try. I am linked with Game Center. So I deleted app, reinstalled and clicked "load user". I got everything back. Didn't lose a thing. So if you are linked with Game Center and click load user it will work. DO NOT CLICK KEEP PLAYING. That will cause you to start a new account and you WILL lose everything.
  • Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Ok so I want a honest answer! Has uninstall and re-install worked for anyone? That's connected to Game Center? Anyone took the risk yet???? Before in try let me know ...
  • Options
    Yup I delete and reinstall almost weekly do to the game doubling in size in memory for the phone. If your have Game Center and do the delete and reinstall properly it'll be fine. The guys that lose their stuff more than likely hit keep playing lmao!!
  • Options
    Ok thanks guy ima go ahead and do that ! If it fails I'm tracking you fuckers. Down!!
  • Options
    When you delete the app it will ask if you want to KEEP or REMOVE files. Select KEEP! After you redownload the game, start it up. Then the game will say that it has found a profile, it will ask if you want to KEEP PLAYING or LOAD USER. SELECT LOAD USER!!!!!!! DO NOT SELECT KEEP PLAYING. I REPEAT DO NOT HIT KEEP PLAYING
  • Options
    Please post your outcomes so others aren't so scared.
  • Options
    OH ****. My Life. Guys I just lost everything!!
  • Options
    Mikecart1Mikecart1 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Ok! I'm not going to sleep until this game is working again! I will post here every few hours to let you know I'm not kidding! :mad:
  • Options
    Saibot StrandedsoulSaibot Strandedsoul Registered Users 49 Posts
    This happened on my other device this morning. This one is linked to Game Center, and I was able to resolve with a uninstall/reinstall. Unfortunately the device I play on most of the time is still bugged, and that is where everything is :(
  • Options
    How do we know if a game is linked in Game Center and when will an official mod/company reply be posted so people can start playing again?
  • Options
    HazzlenuttHazzlenutt Registered Users 60 Posts
    I am just now getting this message as of about 5 min ago. I am in the middle of a war and now I can't finish. I can't even load the game! I keep getting this error message that I have insufficient room on device....does it really take more than 16g to run this app? What's the deal? Are there any answers to this problem yet?
  • Options
    I did a reinstall... Wasn't even asked to keep in Game Center. So I deleted! I LOST EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    Hazzlenutt wrote: »
    I did a reinstall... Wasn't even asked to keep in Game Center. So I deleted! I LOST EVERYTHING!

Did you even read my thread on the solution? I just posted it a few minutes ago.
  • Options
    Probably had no link to Game Center. Sorry to hear. Email a ticket to CIE and they'll fix it for you.
  • Options
    Ph4nt0mPh4nt0m Registered Users 5 Posts
    Before the Bug, everytime i Start the Game it ask me keep or Load user. So i Hit keep. And also i was connected to GC. After reinstall the Message ask me again and i pressed Load user. But thats a very old Profile and Now, the Association between GC and the correct Profile is lost. Ticket is out.
  • Options
    So your most recent game wasn't connected to Game Center. Email CIE and they'll fix it for you.
  • Options
    Ok according to an apple forum if you have deleted something from your GC you can do a system restore from the cloud from your previously back up. Now keep in mind your not going to get back anything you've been working on between your last back up and now but you could get back all prior to the back up. Just FYI. Apparently GC data is one of things that get backed up if you use GC.
  • Options
    OK GUYS THE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL WORKED !!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    As long as you are linked to GameCenter and load user the uninstall/reinstall will work, we fixed the issue over the weekend but are waiting on Apple to approve us.