Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - iOS

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey All!

Racing Rivals 3.0 is here and we hope that things run smoothly, however if you experience any issues, we'd like to hear about it.

Please use this thread to help us by reporting any issues you may experience. I will keep a compiled list of issues under the original post.

Please try and keep this thread uncluttered with multiple posts about the same issue. If you see the issue in my compiled list that means someone already posted about it, please adda "Comment" to that thread if you wish to add more info

If you do not see your issue in my compiled thread or do not see a post yet about it, go ahead and reply to this thread to add your info.

When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name:
Your Device:
Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
What Happened?
Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
Opponent Name:
Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
Time of issue:
Is this issue repeatable?
If so what are the steps?

Please only post threads and comments that add to the reports, I will be deleting posts that are not constructive as to make sure this thread is clean and concise.

Thank you!
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev134

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Known Issues

To make this easier....

You can find a list of known issues here:

http://tinyurl.com/RR30reportii

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Game is now live!

As we prepare for the Racing Rivals 3.0 update, we’d like to prepare you for what will occur when the game comes back up.

1. All players will have to update to Racing Rivals 3.0 upon login.
    2. All existing accounts created prior to 3.0 will receive 100 gems upon login.
    3. Any current timers for repairs, upgrades, installations will be completed at no additional cost

• jsmooth1515jsmooth1515 Registered Users 33 Posts
    any idea on how long?
  • veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    Ok one question is how is my 7.2 sec nsx rr a s class but my 7.7 hydura a r class
  • bigbadwolfbigbadwolf Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yeah wheels are gone.... Is it something that can be fixed or am I SOL? How am I supposed to know the game wasn't ready it went live and then you took it back down....
  • litanialitania Registered Users 17 Posts
    HEY CIE, MY 1000GEMS GONE!!! and u switch it with shipyard cars, i dont need shipyards!!!
  • alexxxoralexxxor Registered Users 32 Posts
    racer name:v0xes
    hello my boosts dissapeared
    ALL tyres went to stock and all my purchased rims dissapeared
    can i get my rims my boost and my tyres back??
  • LightningbryceLightningbryce Registered Users 29 Posts
    So far the bugs I've seen are friends list is messed up and my nismos tie every race
  • hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    I keep getting Have offline access. Then when I go back into game it restart over say the same thing over n over. I can't get in game at ALL!

Sent from my iPod
  • CavemanracingCavemanracing Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: turbo burnout 1171
    Your Device: iPhone 5c
    Your OS version:8.1.1

I cannot race in any format. No campaign, multiplayer, even daily challenge.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):b class. Using skyline. 99 gems promo
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: since v.3
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Turn on app go to any race format and shows the load screen and will not change.
  • CoryGibCoryGib Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: CoryGib
    Your Device: iPhone 6+
    Your OS version: 8.1.1 (12B346)

I cannot purchase the Subaru WRC2006 for its cash price (yes, I have completed campaign and have more than enough funds)

When I click to purchase, it asks "Buy Subaru WRC2006? $245,000"
    I click "Buy"
    Response: "You don't have enough gems to afford this. Get more gems?

Is this issue repeatable? Yes, I have tried on my iPad running iOS 8.0 as well as an android device. It seems to only let me purchase using gems even after I have completed the campaign.

Mainly a concern since I wanted to use the Subaru WRC for turf wars.
  • HRC RacingHRC Racing Registered Users 4 Posts
    CoryGib wrote: »
    Your Racer Name: CoryGib
    Your Device: iPhone 6+
    Your OS version: 8.1.1 (12B346)

I cannot purchase the Subaru WRC2006 for its cash price (yes, I have completed campaign and have more than enough funds)

When I click to purchase, it asks "Buy Subaru WRC2006? $245,000"
    I click "Buy"
    Response: "You don't have enough gems to afford this. Get more gems?

Is this issue repeatable? Yes, I have tried on my iPad running iOS 8.0 as well as an android device. It seems to only let me purchase using gems even after I have completed the campaign.

Mainly a concern since I wanted to use the Subaru WRC for turf wars.

Racer name: HRC Racing8
    device: iPhone 5s
    iOS: 8.1.1

I have the exact same issue. I can't buy cars. It always says I don't have enough gems even though they aren't gem cars.
  • Nighthawk #1Nighthawk #1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nighthawk5809
    iPhone 5s
    Whenever I try to reinstall pro parts that I own it tells me I don't have enough cash
  • UAintGotNoNipplezzzUAintGotNoNipplezzz Registered Users 14 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Same as here
    Your Device: Iphone 6+
    Your OS version: 8.1 (going to update to 8.1.1 after turf)

What Happened? If you are in the game and a part finishes installing, when you goto upgrade to the next part it shows the previous with 0 time remaining. It then says finish for free, Ive tried clicking that but it still wont allow me to select the next upgrade. Then I have to restart the game to keep upgrading.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): Happened on several, Pandora, Hellcat, Onyx, F1 GTR, 93 WRC, 06 WRC etc... I dont think its car specific.
    Opponent Name: N/A
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): N/A
    Time of issue: Since the new update
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes. As long as I stay in the game while parts are installing it will do this when the notification comes up that the part has installed.
    If so what are the steps? Mentioned already

I would just like to add some positive. The racing seems smoother, I used to get a weird lag at launch time. That seems to have gone away! I also like the crates but it seems like many people dont. I would previously buy $30 of gems at a time and use most on boost. With the crates I can buy bundles and get cars, wheels, paint etc... PLUS BOOSTS! Seems like a win win that a lot of people aren't taking advantage of yet :)
  • BoxerRumbleSTiBoxerRumbleSTi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Somd03MustangGT is my username. My problem is my boss and I play at work. It says I'm level 108. So we played today and I leveled up to 109. After some more races, we had to stop as a customer came in. Once they left we hopped back on to play. I had noticed after I won a race, it said I was back to level 108 and close to leveling to 109. This now has happened a few times today. I think I've leveled to 109 like 4 times lol. It seems like everytime I restart the game it resets me to 108 lol
  • Ger09Ger09 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't login with my newest account.
    Ger09. Lvl 159+
    Current account
    Gero.91 lvl 69
    iOS 8.1.1
    iPhone 6 64 GB
  • bryanjoy0214bryanjoy0214 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name:BRYANJOY0214
    Your Device:Iphone 4s
    Your OS version:ios 7

What Happened? I tried selling my ford shelby gt500 just to know the selling value. I clicked CANCEL after the amount popped out. Then what happened was I still lose the car upon clicking CANCEL. BTW the car was from a gold crate which I played/worked a lot just to buy it. I believe its a bug and the car should be returned. I hope to hear a good feedback from you. THANKS
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2012 FORD SHELBY GT500 coupe
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: a day after the update
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • Eblove911Eblove911 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Racer: eblove911
    Device: iphone 5

The racer showdown has never worked on my device. It simply says November 17th complete and that's it. Other report it works for them however I get nothing. No change. I see it asks me to log into fb also but I thought I was logged in. I don't want to delete bc I'll lose everything as before and that was $300 of purchases
  • Natty 80Natty 80 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Your Racer Name: natty 80
    Your Device: android
    Your OS version: KitKat 4.4.2

Every time I try to purchase th vw scirocco it says I don't have enough gems but it's $55000 which I have. After that it takes me to the screen to purchase gems.and crashes.

Missed out on the turf wars due to this.

Thanks
  • TopshelfTopshelf Registered Users 4 Posts
    *Your Racer Name: Eighty Five
    *Your Device: Iphone 4
    *Your iOS version: 7.1.2 (up to date)

*Detailed Description of your issue:

Game Center Name:
    EdistsaeSam
    iOS Racer Name: TOPSHELF

Google Play Name: EdistsaeSam
    Android Racer Name: EIGHTY FIVE

Hello Technical Support,

I was switching account from my iOS (TOPSHELF) account to my Google play (EIGHTY FIVE) and it wouldn't load the Android Account.
    So I deleted the app and downloaded the app again to try it again and did not load. Can you help me retrieve my Account back to normal please.
    I lost my Android account user name: EIGHTY FIVE

Thank you for your support.

**Time of issue: November 20, 2014 around 4;30pm Pacific Time

**Is this issue repeatable? I logged in my email & password over 20x on Google play and still did not load.
  • Horspowr89Horspowr89 Registered Users 5 Posts
    HRC Racing wrote: »

Racer name: HRC Racing8

device: iPhone 5s

I have the exact same issue. I can't buy cars. It always says I don't have enough gems even though they aren't gem cars.

I have the same issue. I can not buy and cars.
    User name : horspowr89
    Device & IOS :
    iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1
    iPhone 5 iOS 7.1.1
    iPad mini iOS 7.0.04
  • moparbbymoparbby Registered Users 33 Posts
    ign name moparbby

i have the exact problem cant buy cars for turf now ill probably get kicked off my team for no points had to actually buy a car from a online friend for rrc because the showroom thinks everthing cost gems i have over 500 dollars in this game kinda stupid now seeing i cant do anything i need to so thanks rr you reallly let us down this time.
  • TosunkaTosunka Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tosunkaipad is my username and I am running iOS 8.1.1 on an iPad 4.

I can't install things I own unless I have how much I paid for it in my balance so i can't upgrade or downgrade cars which I already maxed out. This has been going on 2 days now ands its messing with my turf war tuning
  • Ma2ashleyMa2ashley Registered Users 7 Posts
    ID ma2ashley
    IOS 7.1.2

I can't buy car on showroom...
  • Ma2ashleyMa2ashley Registered Users 7 Posts
    ID ma2ashley
    IOS 7.1.2
    IPHONE 5

I can't buy car on showroom. It always says I don't have enough gems even though they aren't gem cars.
  • Intel CoreIntel Core Registered Users 8 Posts
    The game wont let me level up since the 3.0 update, every I reach next level, the next time I log back onto the game I find that I am back at the previous level.
    Not just an iOS issue, it is happening on my android too.
  • CrimewaveCrimewave Registered Users 9 Posts
    No one is posting that anything got fixed, oh well here goes.

Your Racer Name: CRIMEWAVE
    Your Device: ipad4
    Your OS version: 7.1.3

Ever since the 3.0 update my level has stayed at 83. I know I have leveled up many times and should be around 100. I have gotten the points/RRC for leveling up, but not the actual rank. Please correct this.
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Hey rysst: i was logging into my account and got a "user data failed" error code. I kept trying to logg in for about 4-7 more times when finally I got in. When arriving I knowticed all of my racing rivals cash gone. Went from 21m to 550k also lost all my new cars and rims that I had spent hundreds of dollars on to get the night before. Full list of what I lost: 21million RRC, Zhonda with purple glow rims, BENTLY gt3 , citreon stage 1 with blue rims and blue paint. Unwrapped corvette c6 with 3 different rims, orange , white redlines, and glow triple prong green wheels. These are the main things I could tell were missing but there could be more. Please give me some information on this! I have done everything I could so far beside posting on this very thread! I called apple and had nothing wrong with my account and I'm not even connected through Face book. I checked to make sure no one had logged in my facebook anyway. And no one has touched my accounts but me!!! Please help me here I lost ALOT!
    Racer name: darkd00m device: iOS version: 8.1.1
  • HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Ign hc young
    device ipad mini very first gen
    ios ver 8.1.1
    I have many miss launch lately mainly when racing bots. I can miss 4 out of 5.
  • HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Ign hc young
    device ipad mini very first gen
    ios ver 8.1.1
    I have many miss launch lately mainly when racing bots. I can miss 4 out of 5.