Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - iOS

Comments

• azman8375azman8375 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hye admin.....are u guyz taking action what are we facing in your gaming we lose a lot when it happen..pleadr take action qquickly o people not playing ur games or worse thing take an law action..because it about our money spend on ur games.please......
  • RobinsanRobinsan Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can't use my car after I sent it to repair.system ask me to repair it before I can use it.but it's been 2 days.pls check
    IGN:Robinsan CAR:scion FRS-R
  • Count DraculaCount Dracula Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm on android. Galaxy S5. I to cannot purchase cars from the showroom. The given response is the same as those above have reported. Rectify this, as I need these cars for turf wars
  • ZerosoulZerosoul Registered Users 9 Posts
    Zero soul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1
    Again cannot swap purchased upgrades on my pagni. Trying to install a turbo that I own and told I don't have enough cash
  • GooodByeeeGooodByeee Registered Users 524 Posts
    When I go into race and have boost on game char she's and it uses my boost
  • Draft red 534Draft red 534 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Draft red 534
    I pad air
    iOS

Hi I have lost a lot of thing in this game 1 I would like you to look into is a hack or something took my viper GTR in the last big event . I was lined up waiting for lights thine booted from match saying I was disconnected but I wasn't but no car gone saying I need 4127 gems to get it back. I am mad about it still. But I need help with my leveling up same level for like 20 times in a row please help thanks
    Still unable to swap parts on my pagni

Zero soul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1.1
    Told I do not have enough cash to swap parts
    Hey saying thanks for fixing my leveling up . Now some comp would be nice for the things I lost.
    I would say . About 10k gems and 1mil cash that would covers it.awesome up date. New cars,crates, and classes.
    Nice job.
  • OvenChicken101OvenChicken101 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Your Racer Name: OvenChicken00
    Your Device:iphone 5
    Your OS version:7.1.1

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened? When i started up the game i only had one car of 3 my other 2 had disappeared
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2011 z4 gt3 bmw and a 2006 ford gt-r
    Opponent Name:none
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):none
    Time of issue:this had today
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
    Going to keep posting till this gets fixed

Zerosoul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1.1
    Trying to swap out upgrades I alreaf own on my cars and getting the box stating I don't have enough cash for these. This is an ongoing issue that is getting passed by daily
    It feels like this thread is being abandoned.

Zerosoul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1.1
    Cannot swap upgrades I own
    Hey everyone I wanted to say thanks to support for fixing my problem .. Now a few tithings I need to get out there's a scam where players are trying to give away cars don't believe it. One guys name is TURFTUNED i team SICKBOYZ. Don't trust them.
  • Ztwqb11Ztwqb11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just lost a car in a pinks race I clearly won due to a dnf is there any way to fix that and or get my car back? It was a 1666 supra that I lost to a 1634 charger
  • helspawnhelspawn Registered Users 7 Posts
    Saying that I lost a bunch of cars but I haven't played since yesterday and can't log on my ipad
    Your Racer Name: helspawn
    Your Device: Galaxy s5 and iPad
    Your OS version: android

What Happened? Logged on today and it shows that I lost 5 cars to which I didn't.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):2 bmw gt3, supra, evo viii, and my nismo
    Opponent Name: haven't race since yesterday
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: about 8:30 pm est
    Is this issue repeatable? First time this happen
    If so what are the steps?
  • newbienewbie Registered Users 6 Posts
    i having problem on modify my car. the rating does not changed after i've made some tune to my car. Please help.

Your Racer Name: Loocifer
    Your Device: Iphone 6
    Your OS version:8.1

What Happened?
    i having problem on modify my car. the rating does not changed after i've made some tune to my car

Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    2013 Pagani, Pagani Huayra
    I quit this game, my cars got taken from me without even racing them. How can that be. Not getting no more money from me!!!!
  • RaidenR6RaidenR6 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I NEED SOME ANSWERS I HAVE LOST A TON OF CARS SINCE THIS LAST UPDATE MY GAME IS CRASHING STARTING LIGHTS ARE WHACK AND GAMEPLAY IS GLITCHING LIKE CRAZY I HAVE BEEN BEEN VERY QUIET THESE LAST FE MONTHS LOSING CARS IN STRIDE BUT I HAVE HAD EBOUGH I LOST 18 cars last night due to game crashing during pink race and this is my. Favorite the starting lights cannot make up its mind my gamer name is raidengr6 I have put a lot of time and money and dedication and faith in this app I never complained about error or pinking glitch if anything and I lost cars to all of it never seen nothing but I am now asking admin to please look into this and give me something back in return because this is not my internet nor device
    RaidenR6, the same thing happened to me, doing turf this weekend, go to log in and it's say that I lost 5 cars and all my cash GONE!!!!!!! This is messed up. And I put in my own money to play also and the cars were bought with money I put in.
  • EnCRypTedEnCRypTed Registered Users 644 Posts
    Rpm jumpy, nos button iffy. I'm done though but those did it for me. 5s
  • Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    MR DRIFTER 21
    Iphone 5, ios 6.1.3 (i will never update) love 6
    Iphone 6+, ios 8.1.0
    Iphone 4, ios 7.1.1
    Ipad mini, ios 7.1.3

Also tested on friends galaxy 5 and most of the same issues exist, so i seem i test this game way more thorough then you guys do.

Been adding on to since 3.0 came out, sorry its long but im not gunna post every day, rather it be in one chunk, as long as the forum KEEPS my spacing.

Racing rivals 3.0 AND a small time of 3.1 probs.

And plz guys if i (a person that doesn't make a penny off this game) can take the time to type all of this, you guys (the ppl that make a lot, can take the time to read. And not just some random staff member that cant actually get anything done. Id highly appreciate the team lead, project manager, co pres, or what ever you call the guy(s) that actually make the decisions. And or the devs to read this.

The problems are already starting to become apparent.... Plus they are piling on top of the piles, thats piled on the pile of piles, thats been covers by more piles of previous issues, that have been neglected. And or fixed in the past, then re-ruined and neglected.

First off, you guys ever consider alpha/beta testing these updates before release? Seems things are slapped together and we are the constant ginny pigs. And since your always updating the game is NEVER, and i mean never stable and well polished.

0.) This one really bugs me as more of a wtf? Thats lame, android can download apps and get paid 200+ gems maybe more on 3x days. And ios, gets 1gem vids that arent even 3gems on 3x days, like what is this video that i have to scroll and scroll for worth only 0.333 gems? Because on 3x day its worth 1gem, and the rest are b.s. pay for this, do a survey, bla bla bla, most of which wont even pay you. and since its a 3rd party deal u guys wont even take responsibility for it. well u get paid, its in your game, so guess what! i dont care if its ur girlfriends dog, if ur walking it, and it takes a dumb in my yard you better start scooping! i already hate the surveys that dont work if you've ever done them before on another game, and most just dont work anyways. Ive met ppl that have most of the new gold container rare cars just off downloading the apps, yet on ios you cant do that? Wtf. Thats messed up. So droid players have a massive advantage?!?

Ios was first, we were ur loyal players that helped get this game were it is. And what do u guys do? You bring in droid, make a half assed new interface and make ios switch to it, causing us ios users MASSIVE issues thats are still here, then i find things like this out WTF! NOT COOL!

There should always be some way to get nice stuff with out having to pay out the ass. Your prices have made me not want to put another penny into this game, purly out of anger for the greed thats taken place. And i refuse to do so until your prices become more reasonable and these "random" containers are changed. If you want to have random containers fine, but only if theres ALSO a way to buy just the one thing you want. My friend said it cost him about 6,000 one guy said it took almost 8,000 gems just to get the zonda R. That is absolutely insane.

1.) [FIXED THEN BROKE IN ANOTHER WAY] read at bottom, my car shows visually it has the best tires installed, yet also stock tires installed. instead of going from 70 to 250 it goes to 93 going from stock to best tires. then wants to charge me 50gems to install the stock ones, Like wtf. Then if i click again it wants to charge me cash. This has messed up my tunes, my NSX RR 1668 R class went from doing 8.1 to 8.8 and is now an S class.... another dumb move in my eyes.... this has messed up the way my tune works and ruins the launch.

2.) nothing is in order in the parts menu, where it used to be worst to best tire now its all jumbled up, same with the list of parts and every car seems in a diff order, options like engine parts, used to be cam gears, cam shaft, etc with valves at bottom now the 9 are mixed up, and the order of parts keeps changing. This presents a MAJOR problem because most serious players write their good tunes down incase they lose that car. So tunes written down like\/

Engine:
    1, 2, p1, p2, 0, 0, p3, p3, p2,

Intake,
    p3, 2, p3

Etc..

[KEY]
    0=stock
    1=stage 1
    2=stage 2
    P1=pro 1
    P2=pro 2
    P3=pro 3

Now tunes are useless unless u know the old order then its just a huge pain.

Also they are a,b,c now not pro 1-3 why change it???!!! I mean dont you think its dumb having stage 1, stage 2, then pro A,.... You guys sound like some drunken, idiot listing things off like "theres 3 rules to this here football team boys, 1! Always get me a beer when i ask, 2! Never give up on anything, even if its being an alcoholic, nobody likes a quitter! And A pro! Im... Im.... Uhh... Ima need some meth to keep me awake thru this practice.... (As he falls to the ground) point is nobody lists things,
    #1, #2, #A,
    Wtf! It wont except my copy and paste!!! You really expect me to toe everything in a messed up little text box!!! Im so F'ing tired of all the poorly made garbage around here.... Maybe if the rest is added between two blocks o typed text...

Wow... Now it copy and paste the rest in the text box hit send it gives an error, and says plz type at least 10 characters.

If i try to preview, it says error. This forum is made as poorly as the game what a joke...
    It let me copy paste the 1st time, and there is no F'ing way im retype all that. Again im just getting irritated.
    Do you ppl expect me to come on this site and type up every time theres an issue? Thats idiotic, and there isn't enough room to explain them all.

I type them WHEN CONVENIENT FOR ME in notes, plus if you log in, start typing by the time ur done ur whack ass site error's out and u gotta copy what u typed, sign out and back in to send. So its set up to fail, like anything else you guys touch.

You know what your loss i typed a comprehensive list of all the issues and i cant even get it to you ppl.
    And Why does it take 2+ mins to load a msg? Just checked my internet speeds are always between 35mbs and 55mbs and i just tested its at 41 with a load on it and this is my iphone 5 yet happens on my other devices as well. This site just needs to be redone
    And Why does it take 2+ mins to load a msg? Just checked my internet speeds are always between 35mbs and 55mbs and i just tested its at 41 with a load on it and this is my iphone 5 yet happens on my other devices as well. This site just needs to be redone
    I'm really hoping this one will send, I typed above, below, all thru the middle, spaced more, etc. will it send?

Wow and it completely ignores the copy and pasted part. Even tho I heavily changed it in the text box. This needs to be addressed I ALWAYS type in notes then paste I these little obnoxious boxs that can't scroll or highlight correctly.