Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - iOS

Comments

• roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Your Racer Name: roestreyev
    Your Device: ipad mini 2 or Facebook on a high end PC
    Your OS version: donno / Windows 7 pro

Detailed Description of your issue: started lagging like crazy to install parts. It takes like 60 seconds to buy the parts after I hit the button before it start installing.
    What Happened? beats me.
    Time of issue: Since yesterday
    Is this issue repeatable? anytime...
    If so what are the steps? Use a 500 cars account and test it yourself.
  • Minvikes1975Minvikes1975 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I was challenged to a race by someone in an evo 8 while in my rx7 gt. At best I know he had a 1662 car and mine was rated 1674. I challenged him for pinks and I waited. The timer ran down to zero at which point it said there was a connection error and the game restarted. Once the game reloaded and all the races were resolved, I had lost my car due to a glitch in the game. This to me is unacceptable as it had taken me over a month of racing to not only acquire the car but to invest in the upgrade. My tag in the game is minvikes1975. I don't know if there is any way you can look into this but if I lose my car due to a flaw in this game then I won't be playing it any longer. Also after the game reloaded, all recent drivers I faced were deleted so I have no idea who I lost my car to.

Playing on iPhone 6 plus in 4g iOS v 8.1.
    Race occurred 12:38 am mst
  • Minvikes1975Minvikes1975 Registered Users 7 Posts
    HEY ADMINS!!!!!! WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO ADDRESS THE TIMEOUT GLITCH?????? YOU NEED TO CONE UP WITH SOME ANSWERS!!!!!
  • JMVARNADOJMVARNADO Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: JMVARNADO
    Your Device:IPHONE 5S
    Your OS version: 7.1.2

Detailed Description of your issue: 3RD CAMPAIGN NONE OF THE RACES WILL LOAD. DRIVER CHALLENGE, TURF WARS, OR MULTIPLAYER
  • ChrisjstiltnerChrisjstiltner Registered Users 81 Posts
    my ignition is chris stiltner,my game says error loading user data,ihave hardley got to play this game last two weeks you guys need to fix this crap.its funny the cash register and all works good enuff to take my money for gems but i cant play the game.
  • oCrispyyoCrispyy Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN : ASSEATER1337
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8.1.2

What happened was, I was doing campaign missions and racing like normal, but then when doing the final race of the R Class Campaign the mission glitched some how, and closed the app. Now everytime I try to play that mission it loads the red bad completely and just stays like that, and I've tried to delete and reinstall the app but it just keeps happening, any help? Really want to finish the campaign. Thanks
  • OakleyOakley Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am getting an error. "Unable to complete action (-11)
    I just down loaded the game. Signed in with a face book account. Started to upgrade my first car. After that I hit the icon for the starter pack. I bought the bmw starter pack. When it said sale complete it started this error. I've reloaded the game. Re booted everything. Nothing is clearing this up.
    I'm on the current ISO
    USER NAME. 22 Hammer Down 22

Can someone help me out with this?
  • OakleyOakley Registered Users 2 Posts
    Error unable to complete action (-11)
    New account. Loaded to begin and started upgrading my first car. Bought the starter pack then the error came up.
    I'm on the current ISO
    user. 22 hammer down 22
  • cambergang27cambergang27 Registered Users 98 Posts
    If u are taking down the Facebook version that actually fuckin works right then fix the crashing shit on iOS thanks
  • The narcThe narc Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name: narcdea
    Your Device: iphone 6
    Your OS version: 8.1.1

Detailed Description of your issue: user data failure
    What Happened? game loads on facebook but not my ios device with gamecenter or FB logins
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: April 1, 2015
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • SymonSymon Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hey im
    New, my name is
    Xxsymonxx
    Device iphone5
    iOs 7.1
    Bug: when i watch videos to speed up my car or repairs, they play for 5-6 sec then just randomly
    Cut out and stop, its chewed up my
    Internet i work hard n pay for for no reason, i try watch minimal videos and now i dont watch any bcoz they dont play so i got
    Itunes card and forked out 20$ :( fix this. Also should put a banner in lobbys of what rank is it, e.g 1640-55's , also why do we have to wait for hours of parts we already installed to put back on.... Like we already installed and payed for it it should be instant. I noticed that the ingame support is dead so i made a account on here took
    Me 1 whole week to post maybe 1 week sign up thing ur site has anyway first post so yeah, also tried doing a survey for 60 gems or so, and it took 40 mins didnt even get my gems. AND the low battery problem
    Is BAD WHEN RACING FOR PINKS lost my evo
    Doing it... Not happy also phone calls.. Thankyou. fix all this ill be happy and spend more of my wages on this game :)
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • MARCELUS187MARCELUS187 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Your Racer Name: WALLACE187
    Your Device: iPad2
    Your OS version: 8.2.
    The Game is constantly Breaking down on me and i have tryed out every possible hint i could find online!!!
    Pls make up an Update to fix this Problem cause it is really anoying or if there is any other tip to stop this problem i'd be thankful for helping me out!!!
  • Martins098Martins098 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hello,

I continue to receive random charges, double charges and more. Money goes through PayPal and I pay for items or whatever the receipt intal's. It's wrong doing and it will be resolved. My bank? Cie? PayPal? I need my money and shall receive due to wrong charges. Thank you

God bless,
    martin.whitaker@hotmail.com
    If you have any unauthorized charges, you will need to contact your app store for assistance.
  • MagoobMagoob Registered Users 3 Posts
    I could use the help of an admin, I have lost access to the account linked to my game centre account, I can only access an old account linked to my Facebook. I have over 50 cars and some of which are hard to come by, I have followed the steps provided by glu to try and recover the account but it has been 48 hours and all I have received is an automated reply. I have spent a lot of time and money on this account and Id really like to get it back, please help me re sync my account!
    My Game Center name
    aussie wide out
    The account I wish to replace
    red draft 1298
    And the account I wish to recover is
    Magoob

Please help me asap!
  • EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Your Racer Name: EmoMatos50
    Your Device: iPad 3
    Your OS version: 8.3

Detailed Description of your issue:

Hi there, im having a problem (i think most of the players).

Im a user of an iPad 3 and i played this game since the 2.0 update, in that version the game was running perfect. Now, the game lags a lot and is crashing frecuently. But is true that have great graphics in comparison of the olders versions.

So, im thinking that the graphics increase is affecting the speed of the game on old devices, like the mine.

If you guys could reduce a little bit (on the old devices) the quality of graphics and increase the performance, would be great.
    It would indeed be great. I'll pass it on.
  • ICEBRGSLIMICEBRGSLIM Registered Users 48 Posts
    Facebook user data failure on IOS device when trying to load game, fix this please!

Your Racer Name: ICEBRGSLIM
    Your Device: ipad 3

What Happened? Reinstalled game on my ios device. User data failed to load
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: April 30, 2015
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Try to login in with Facebook account on my iPad
  • SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    ICEBRGSLIM wrote: »
    Facebook user data failure on IOS device when trying to load game, fix this please!

Your Racer Name: ICEBRGSLIM
    Your Device: ipad 3

What Happened? Reinstalled game on my ios device. User data failed to load
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: April 30, 2015
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Try to login in with Facebook account on my iPad

Same thing as this guy , started about 2 hours ago ^^^^
    Thanks for the information! We're currently looking into this issue.
  • Amh42Amh42 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Your Racer Name: comilehigh420
    Your Device: iPhone 4
    Your OS version: 7.1.2

Detailed Description of your issue: from new update, game ran smooth for a few hours, then it started to freeze, and from there it crashes, it happens anywhere from 1 time an hour to several times in an hour. Also i cannot join friends lobbies to race em, and for some reason its always taken like 30 - 45 seconds to load the opponents screens to challenge other racers, sometimes it crashes from doing something as simple as upgrading a part on a car, i click upgrade and itll have that loading circle for about a minute, freeze and crash. when i finish a part it says '0 minutes remaining'. and sometimes, when i race someone the starts are super laggy and cause me to lose.(possibly that last one could be my connection or something?)

What Happened? I had a mental breakdown cause i am having trouble playing this awesome game! lol :p
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): N/A
    Opponent Name: n/a
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):n/a

Time of issue: well ive kind of always had this problem, before and after update,(ive re-installed this game 4 times already cause of these problems) and when the new update came, it actually seemed alot smoother the whole first day, but over these weeks, i feel it keeps getting worse for me now, at first it was one crash every few hours or so but now it crashes, and i start it and while its loading, itll crash again right away.

Is this issue repeatable? yes

If so what are the steps? freeze, crash, restart game, load, freeze, crash, (with all of those other little bugs in between) and repeat

P.S.: I really like where this game is headed! I think this game has a future and thanks for your help!
    Please take your entire post....and send it to support!

We are aware of these issues and working on a fix. Thank you :)
  • MalsvirMalsvir Registered Users 117 Posts
    Game Name:Malsviir (second account)
    Device: iPhone 5s
    OS version: The most current

So, i entered a free for all tournament with gems & lost a race so i lost it. But when i went back to the menu & it had the option to replace the car for gems for 24hrs i clicked on the replace button thinking it would take me to the but gems page instead i got an error message telling me i needed to restart the game so i did & when the game started back up my car & the option to replace it is gone. What am I meant to do because the game screwed up?!
    You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game. Remember to include as much detail as possible.
  • PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
    Since the update I have not had any offers in my offer wall. The page opens but it is blank. I would like to take advanage of tripe offers but cant. I am on iOS.
  • CrizeARLCrizeARL Registered Users 18 Posts
    Nothing is fixed... Many months.. I cant even race 2 times in multiplayer.. so frustrating.. I started played this game about 2 years ago before you started downgrading it and messed up camera angles and downgraded the graphics etc....

I would still like to play it since I invested money and time in it and I have my cars waiting to race.. It was a fun game..

Tried everything over a long period of time. Reinstalls, phone reset, zoom off, cleared hard drive for space, closed all other apps..

Pls stop with the "its our devices fault"

Our devices are not to blame for your incompetence.. Every game I have runs perfectly smooth (some much more graphics and network demanding than RacingRivals) on my iphone 4s IOS 7.1.

Ive recently checked out RR on an android device which doesnt even come close to a 4S.. What I discovered to my further frustration was that the game ran perfectly smooth... I couldnt believe it.. Im sorry but this is bsht. Now everybody with a sub par abdroid device can play RR with no problems. What about us damnit..

Please FIX THIS GAME ALREADY its embarassing. Bring back the street camera views which were there before you merged the game and messed it all up... Add new race mode camera angles I want to see the cars from other perspectives.

Id- Crize ARL
    IOS- 7.1
    device- 4S
    6 gb free spc
  • Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    User data failure,

Account: vince214

iOS 7.0 iPhone 6 plus

I closed the application and reopened it, and restarted my iPhone.

What can I do to fix it this is a good game and I do not want to make a new profile cause I came to far to start over, I don't glitch or hack it's taken me a very long time to get where I am now so please can get some help

also i made a fb about 1-2 months ago just to get the free gems then deleted the fb account i hope thats why its not doing it can you tell me whats going on here, i play this game faithfully no cheating hacking nor scamming, so its really freaking me out because im thinking i have to start over. Im a level 93 and starting over would be devastating
    You can contact support for assistance with this issue by pressing the "?" in game.
  • turboracer00turboracer00 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 13 Posts
    Unable to comeplete action (-12)
    I keep trying to open my game and it gives me this message i cant even get into my garage .... I see quite a few ppl are having this problem in the past weeks is this something you are working on?????? Please tell me yess i really want to access my account

Account name : turboracing00
    Please let me know whats up with this problem thank you