Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What's the fastest time for SRT Viper GTS-R

NormNorm Registered Users 25 Posts
I've nearly got my turbo one maxed with 11 more upgrades to go. So far my fastest time with no boost is 8.0 flat. My stats are 1052hp 929tq and 2642.9lbs. Those will change once the final upgrades are done. I also have another maxed for super charger which has the same amount of upgrades left as we'll but is only running 8.3 at the moment with no boost as we'll. What is the fastest time these cars get, by the way, once all upgrades are finished I'm selling these with about 6 other cars, 3 upgraded for turbos and 3 for super chargers. Two vipers, 2 mclarens mp4 and 2 bmw's m3.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, I meant selling 6 cars in total including the vipers.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    That's slow bro. The ones I used to have to run 7.3 on boost 7.4-7.5 without.
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    il buy a m3, if i understood you correctly. also yes, once maxed and with a mech. boost, should run 7.3. ive seen 7.2
  • Options
    The cars which have beaten me have been running 7.8/9 but all the upgrades haven't finished yet so I'm hoping to shave at least another half a second or a little more which would get me around the same mark or maybe a little faster. I would have thought it would run a little faster than 7.3 with boost though if it's running 7.4/5 without.
  • Options
    Sorry man forgot to ask, do you remember what your hp, tq and lbs was for your viper?
  • Options
    We'll I've started the final, final upgrades. The previous upgrades changed all the numbers round so I was able to do some more hp and tq but it is also meant some extra weight. So the stats from the previous upgrade was 1099 hp, 977tq and 2643.9 lbs. Once these new upgrades are done the new stats will be 1135.6hp, 1014.7tq and 2659.7lbs. I've given away some weight but hopefully will make it up in cutting down time through hp and tq. I did run the viper a few times against one of the games bots and was able to get 7.8 no boost and 7.6 with boost. I probable could have got faster times but need to get the launch and shifting correct as I'm still mousing them a little.
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    il buy a m3, if i understood you correctly. also yes, once maxed and with a mech. boost, should run 7.3. ive seen 7.2

I have also seen a few 7.2's.

I have done 7.3 myself in one or two of mine with boost.

Normally run 7.4 with boost in the rest of them.
  • Options
    I'm getting the same 7.4s as we'll, did get a couple of .3s. Downside, I get 4 races then engine maintenance.
    ESPESP wrote: »
    I have also seen a few 7.2's. I have done 7.3 myself in one or two of mine with boost. Normally run 7.4 with boost in the rest of them.
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Norm wrote: »
    I'm getting the same 7.4s as we'll, did get a couple of .3s. Downside, I get 4 races then engine maintenance.

The engine repair sux doesn't it? You just start having fun with them before they need to spend time in the workshop. :D
  • Options
    RR68RR68 Registered Users 46 Posts
    The best you can get with it is 7.3 but very rarely you can hit the 7.2 with perfect/late.... hope this helps..
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    mikey did u say u want to buy m3 gt2?
  • Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    Viper can hit 7.2 all day
  • Options
    Nice time Zonda. I've been able to get my super charger down to 7.4 but .3 is still the best I've been able to hit with my turbo.
    zondaman wrote: »
    Viper can hit 7.2 all day