Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Customer Support Issue -

Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
Hello,

I contacted customer support regarding the turf cars i lost due to the glitch on the 13th November, i can understand they are rushed under with questions but come on surely i shouldn't be waiting this long?

Also I have a question for the admins here; i have a second account i no longer use as im selling the mobile phone its currently stored on, Is there any way i can close the account down and move all my boosts, gems and blueprints over to my main account? (I have 70 boosts!, and 3/5 Blueprints for the Gold crate vehicles, which i dont want to lose as it cost me alot of gems!)

Thanks

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Wait times are really dependent on how much they have and how long they can get through them. I can say the wait time is about 4-6 business days, but that's not an exact number. It really depends on the amount of issues ahead of you, and how long they take.

As for account transferring, we don't offer that service I'm afraid.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    Thanks for the response, its just ive been waiting awhile and i have not even had a response via email or anything.
  • NickNasty6NickNasty6 Registered Users 15 Posts
    You think you've been waiting a while try waiting since November 1st with a de synched account. Just paid $20 for gems right before that and error 500 happened. i'm trying my best but i'm growing impatient. I can't even get a reply anywhere.....
  • t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Hope mine doesn't take that long (yikes)
  • racelover47racelover47 Registered Users 4 Posts
    can you guys do somthing about the showroom its not letting me purchase a car when i have the exact amount in need to buy the car and when i click buy it says i dont have enough gems can you plz fix this i love the game otherwise
  • PsychoWarningPsychoWarning Registered Users 26 Posts
    IGN-PsychoWarning
    Device-HTC Evo
    OS-4.0
    Issue- After I updated all my high pro cars and RRC were gone. I am missing 21 cars, and over 350k RRC. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, only to update it, and have nothing now. Please have someone look into this asap... Please.
    Cars- Maxed RWB Ramintra 993
    Maxed Nismo Skyline GTR
    Maxed BMW M3 GT2
    Corvette C-7R
    BMW Z4
    Mclaren MP-12C
    McLaren F1
    Viper GT-S
    70 Challenger
    Corvette Stingray
    Mustang Race Edtion
    Pontiac Firebird
    Chevy Corvette
    69 Charger
    BMW 128i
    Acura Integra
    Toyota Corolla
    Dodge Dart
    00 Subura Impreza Coupe
    Toyota Supra
    Mustang GT500
    TIME- 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Eastern
  • Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    Okay Ryyst, I contacted customer service on November the 13th that's over 10 days to respond to my question, this is a joke! I can't understand they are busy but taking 10days+ to respond to me is a joke!
  • MichaelnycMichaelnyc Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hello my name is Michael Carter i already contacted glu and help shift in game racing rivals but to no resolve please help me on feb 3rd or night of the 2nd on lg tribute android 4.4.2 i was racing my maxed honda hsv 010 and i was talking to junk to people racing pinking cars that couldnt beat me they said what if sombody does the restart glitch on you i said omg id just die but i didnt thing it was real soon as i said that i pinked sombody i dont remember there name but race clock counted down after i clicked pinks raced timed out as if he was just sitting there next thing you know error pops up restart so my hearts already dead inside it restarts come back my maxed honda hsv says 139 gems to buy back?? Which is wierd it should be way higher secondly its s turf car if i lost it in a legit race there is no buying it back so i click the buy back thing it opens says 0 gems now to get my car back so now im bugging out but thought there was hope i click that to buy back for 0 gems then pop up error restart come back no trace of hsv what so ever this has been wieghing heavy on my heart for days now and i just want answers amd some type of appreciation for me as a loyal customer please contact me asap my racing rivals name is speed limit down and my email is wingstone678@gmail.com