Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Closing this thread from further reports.

Please continue to report issues to the appropriate Forum Threads.

I will continue to update the status of the issues below
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev13456789

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    New Update is now available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.

Investigating - Means that the issue has been reported and is still being looked into
    Fix Pending Testing - Means a fix has been made and is currently in testing
    Fixed in Future/Next Update - Means the fix is awaiting implementation which could mean in our next update or via hotfix
    Need more info - Means we aren't able to recreate the issue and we need more examples

Fixed
    • Teams
      • Viewing Teams in "Find a Team" sometimes prompts "Team Doesn't Exist"
      • Fixed
    • FB Posts
      • Old Icon Displayed
      • Fixed
    • Friends issues
      • Deleting friends may cause a -12 or -11 error
      • Friends list may show as "New Player" Level 0
      • Friends coming online may show "Friend Online is Online"
      • We no longer need further info on this issue
      • Fixed
    • Racer Showdown
      • Prize car says "Teams" instead of "Players"
      • Fixed
    • Driver’s Challenge Results screen shows the player gaining cash for shift bonuses but cash does not go up
      • The issue is that you shouldn't get cash for those races. It's a display issue.
      • Fixed
    • Purchasing Cars
      • Unable to purchase cars listed for RRC, instead takes gems (says not enough money)
      • Fixed
    • NISMOs
      • Using a NISMO in a race results in a tie
      • We no longer need further info on this issue (unless you experience this using another car)
      • Has to do with a combination of specific wheels and cars
      • Fixed
    • Error message when claiming Blueprint cars
      • Fixed
    • Missing Wheels and boosts
      • Players that entered the game before officially live may run into a plethora of issues
        • Custom Wheels Removed
        • Boosts Removed
        • Inventory Items Removed
        • We are current working on a resolution for this as one of our top priorities
        • Compensation Package Given to players affected - Contact Customer Service if you feel you should have been compensated
    • Levels being reset
      • Fixed
    • Previously purchased parts are not installing
      • Some players are getting the message "Not enough money" when trying to install previously purchased parts
      • Fixed

Known Issues
    • Repairs not finishing automatically
      • Players have to tap "Finish" for free to complete repairs.
      • Investigating
    • Hoods missing
      • Some car hoods are graphically missing
      • Investigating
    • Unable to send in Tickets
      • PLayers getting an error when attempting to send in tickets in-game
      • Investigating
    • Keyboard Pop Up by Default
      • When tapping Chat, the keyboard pops up automatically
      • Investigating
    • Increased reports of (-12) errors when racing
      • Investigating
    • Players reporting that their Rating and power keeps fluctuating
      • Investigating
    • Getting a “package file is invalid” error when trying to update the game
      • This is a Google Issue
      • Go your device's Settings menu.
      • Go to Applications (may also be labeled Application Manager).
      • Tab over to All Applications.
      • Open the Google Play Store app.
      • Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
      • Relaunch Google Play and install or update the our app again.
    Please do not Post Comments on this specific post of Known Issues. PLease reply to the thread or post a comment on a post with a similar issue.

I will continue to delete comments and posts that are not on topic or belong somewhere else.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    Wont let me connect to fb through sponsor page on android phone
  • merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    will the original order of the parts be reinstated? kinda annoying
  • justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    A friend of mine (IGN: Bizzle00420) cannot download or play the game. He says it downloads to 100% then errors. help? He's playing on a Samsung galaxy s3 and nexus 7 both of which I have and work FINE for me (so far).
  • DartQueenDartQueen Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm assuming that the known issues are being worked on. Such as the friends list showing "new player" and "friend on line" issue. Just wondering if you need specific user information from each player for the known issues. Thanks so much in advance for all you do :)
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Missing a lot of expensive wheels, but I have 200 cars and don't have detailed pics of each and everyone . However I have one in the for sale section to show how many are missing on just this individual car
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    usually i dont bother complaining but its a little ridiculous now, just raced 2 different ppl in same lobby both glitched the race making me restart, ign of both are mitch235 and piston aleutoo might want to take a look at their race history
  • Lawrance20Lawrance20 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello I registered on this due to few issues that is going on. I contacted cie through the game contact us option few weeks ago regarding few cars I lost. A Honda rr and mustang re also a 2012 Nissan GT-R. But never got any reply. Also after recent update I lost rims on all cars in my garage and tire grip was also set at stock. ! Can you please resolve this issue. Ign is lawrance20
  • Lawrance20Lawrance20 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello I registered on this due to few issues that is going on. I contacted cie through the game contact us option few weeks ago regarding few cars I lost. A Honda rr and mustang re also a 2012 Nissan GT-R. But never got any reply. Also after recent update I lost rims on all cars in my garage and tire grip was also set at stock. ! Can you please resolve this issue. Ign is lawrance20
  • srREXedsrREXed Registered Users 45 Posts
    Your Racer Name: srREXed
    Your Device: iPhone 5
    Your OS version: 7.1.2

Detailed Description of your issue:
    I have purchased quite a few crates. I won around 16 cars and even raced a couple times for pinks in the middle of my opening crates. It looks as if I can no longer win or lose a race since I installed a set of wheels onto a turf frs spec r. I have a tie every time I race a human opponent. It's never happened before. Please help I want to race more in this car. It's one of my easy pinks cars. Because of the type of wrap it has. I spent enough money on this app I should be able to race with my new wheels.
    What Happened? I keep getting a tie at the end of every race except with a dev. When I race the computer dev it will be a win or a loss.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): Frs spec R green turf reward car with crate wheels
    Opponent Name: all human opponents
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): all cars
    Time of issue: from 0400 until current 1608
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Challenge or receive a challenge in Turf prize green FRS with crate wheels. Race. End of race displays tie every time.
  • Gt2t4Gt2t4 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Unable to use my ford gtr. When i try to enter a room it says it needs to finish repairs. Ive restarted many times still cant use it.
  • Suuwuu45Suuwuu45 Registered Users 138 Posts
    Lost 2 cars not sure how either in name same
  • extream carsextream cars Registered Users 121 Posts
    hey when ever I race anyone it saying race was a tie I think its not only me I think other racer getting the same problem
    my user name is drop em low98
  • tturbochargedtturbocharged Registered Users 9 Posts
    Tuned Car rating and power keeps changing

Your Racer Name: tturbocharged
    Your Device: samsung galaxy tab s
    Your OS version: android (newest software, i updated after racing rivals did and i still have same issue)

Detailed Description of your issue: my 1668 ford gtr keeps bouncing to 1770 and the power bounces from 871 to 928,. Also grip only shows 92 with max grip tires and when i was going to install stock tires then go back it wants 50 gems to install the stock tires!
    What Happened? I reboot to see if it changes and it goes back to 68 for a second but then goes back to 1770... keeps going back and forth. This car was perfectly tuned please help.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): ford gt-r
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: from update until current
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes, consistently fluctuating to the same rating and power then back
    If so what are the steps? Reboot and says 1668 with 871 power, then click upgrade and goes back to 1670 with 928 power. Btw the parts are not changing.
    Gt2t4 wrote: »
    Unable to use my ford gtr. When i try to enter a room it says it needs to finish repairs. Ive restarted many times still cant use it.

Yes still cant race it. Ive deleted and reinstalled still nothing. It also wants to charge me 50 gems to install stock tires
  • Bo0berryBo0berry Registered Users 9 Posts
    I would post in forms but it will not let me !!So for the long wait yesterday my son got 100 gems for the update and 300 for the extra wait . I only got 100 for the update y don't I get the 300 I had to wait too and I play 5x what he does. Now for the really important problem . y did I lose all my boosts. I have 374 cars and more then 3/4 of them had 1-3 boosts on them I lose all that . Just say that 200 of them had a single boost just 1, that's 200 boosts 50 boosts cast 80 gems now that's 320 gems. I payed for all the gem with my cash please fix this. In not paying for the same gems twice. Go look at all my cars and what they had u guys still own me a lot of gems. This is not fair at all. I spend over 20$ a week in gems now I lost 20$ in gem boosts. My account is bo0berry23 thanks you....
  • LiverLapsLiverLaps Registered Users 17 Posts
    Liverlaps3
    IPhone 5s
    Latest

I repaired about 30 cars this morning and all but 2 are finished repairing. But I cannot race any of the cars I started repairs on.
    Gives me the " not so fast, need to wait on repairs to finish " error..
    Help!!!!
  • SNEAKY SHOCKERSNEAKY SHOCKER Registered Users 9 Posts
    I cant install the 3.0 update on htc desire hd OS version 2.3.3 android. When it goes to install it says "package file is invalid". I see many others in google play/android market saying this too so I dont think its my phone. Do you guys know about this issue? If so can you let me know whats going on please? Thanks.
  • extream carsextream cars Registered Users 121 Posts
    racer name: drop em low98. device Samsung s2. version4.0. its only happening with all nismo race getting tie
  • hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Hmoobh8wj
    Your Device:android s4 / iPhone 5
    Your OS version:window 7 64bit

Detailed Description of your issue:i dont see my rim on all my car and all my car have stock tire. MUST FIX!!!!
    What Happened? After update i think
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): ALL MY CAR IN MY GARAGE

Is this issue repeatable? IDK u tell me
    If so what are the steps?
  • bigblubigblu Registered Users 17 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    Ign. Bigblu
    All my cars are effected
    So I'm trying to change over some cars to superchargers and I cant. Says I don't have enough money....... I already paid for the parts. In fact I can't change any parts without repaying. Going to be a tough turf if I don't have superchargers
  • brycevegasbrycevegas Registered Users 15 Posts
    To go along with all of the missing wheels. All of my tires are also put back to stock. It would cost me tens of thousands to put all my pro tires back. This is effecting all my cars regardless of what wheels they have.
  • Ferris fuelerFerris fueler Registered Users 10 Posts
    Racer name: jester 269
    Device: Galaxy s 3
    Version: android 4.4.2

Last night I leveled up twice (128 to 130), recieved the level up bonus, but am still showing as a level 128
  • ricerkillerricerkiller Registered Users 4 Posts
    i wanna report my nismo GTR keeps saying tie
    account name is : mikkiimariah
    device:ipad
    os version 8.1.1
    my nismo GTR keeps saying tie if i race someone my opponents name is HADES TRIDENT
  • bigblubigblu Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ign. Bigblu

Error - 12 message and have to restart every race. Restarted phone and still same thing. . Still can't install owned parts. Please fix your killing me again in turf. Also can't contact customer service, says oops something happened...... Please fix
    LiverLaps wrote: »
    Liverlaps3
    IPhone 5s
    Latest.

I repaired about 30 cars this morning and all but 2 are finished repairing. But I cannot race any of the cars I started repairs on.
    Gives me the " not so fast, need to wait on repairs to finish " error..
    Help!!!!

I had same thing click on the car then click repair then click finish for free. Then u can use the car
  • RENEGADE44RENEGADE44 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: RENEGADE44
    Your Device: samsung galaxy note 3
    Your OS version: Android version 4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue: Im stuck at level 70.. my experience level returned to 600+ in level 70.. please fix this
    What Happened? when i reached level 71, i continued racing other racers to gain more experience.. during the race i was prompt that says 'unable to complete action and restart' after i restarted the game, my level is 70 again n my experience level dropped back to 600+..
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: since the RR 3.0 update
    Is this issue repeatable? everytime i restart the game
    If so what are the steps? everytime when the game restart
  • DRDANKODRDANKO Registered Users 16 Posts
    I am also having the repaired car issue. After I fix them I cannot use them in turf. I have not tried regular lobbies
  • DRDANKODRDANKO Registered Users 16 Posts
    The fix for free deal works! Thanks GT2t4
  • KaneinkKaneink Registered Users 1 Posts
    Name:kaneink
    Device:iPhone 5s
    Version:iOS8.1

Hi after the update I'm missing rims and tires on all my cars spent a lot of time and money what do I do???
This discussion has been closed.