Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

Comments

• Options
    ferronicardosoferronicardoso Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello

I have an account that I lost after updating the Racing Rivals. Do not know what else to do. I've tried everything. I'm worried about losing everything. Already associate the account again appears to bring the correct data. I you had more than 200 gems and already was in the last class and had passed level 45.

I've tried to create another account with the name of FerroniCardoso more also can not access it anymore. I've tried reinstalling the app and it still fails.

The name of the pilot who was using is Raphael Cardoso, device Nexus 4 and OS Android 4.4.4

Please help me.
    I will look for a contact.
  • Options
    chino 5peedchino 5peed Registered Users 2 Posts
    Was playing just a bit ago when i dropped my phone. After i put my battery back in and started my phone i got this message when i try to play again. (second photo is of how much memory i got left over.)
  • Options
    twitch944twitch944 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Racer name: twitch944
    Ios-8.1.1

Just got a couple random rims back although some cars aren't the correct rims, most of them cant actually be installed and most are still missing, but at least some now say owned so thanks for what you've done so far.

Just wanted to say thanks for your continuing efforts
  • Options
    ZerosoulZerosoul Registered Users 9 Posts
    Zerosoul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1

Still can't install my owned supercharger for my pagani
  • Options
    Dr. RiceDr. Rice Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey Ryyst; I apologize if this has been talked about, but When it shows a friend is now online at the top, it doesnt say their name, And when watching videos to reduce repair time, the video plays, but the time doesnt get reduced, Ive spent a good amount of gems because of this, but also, you guys are doing a great job in development and customer service I appreciate it

"Dr. Rice
  • Options
    greengogreengo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Race name Hiagringo305. .. I did a special offer for the dr.suses offer be for the update and I didn't receive my diamonds for it... I have the confirmation email for the order. .. I was wondering how u guys can help me...
  • Options
    merl234merl234 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Honda nsx RR prices don't appear to have been lowered with it changing from R class to S class.
  • Options
    freddy bombomfreddy bombom Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was racing with my mclaren mp4 it said I list on a pinks race but it wasn't now it's charging me 2000 plus gems can you check up on it and plz help or theirs nothing you can do for me and sorry for the bother sincerely yours Freddy bombom I have a android note 4 thanx
  • Options
    thetempest08thetempest08 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having an issue purchasing cars. When I try and buy with money it says I don't have enough gems. The cars price is money not gems. Running the 3.0 update on android
  • Options
    MIDWAY2UMIDWAY2U Registered Users 7 Posts
    Here's an issue. Glitching is still not being stopped! Numerous racers are losing cars this turf including myself. No need to describe the issue, because CIE is aware and choosing to do nothing.
  • Options
    sd760sd760 Registered Users 2 Posts
    why do I keep getting invalid file package? I have a pantech burst
  • Options
    Jamal256Jamal256 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Racer name jj265
    Device ipad 2
    iOS 8.1.1
    Every time I try to go to the mystery crate the game will freeze on the loading screen . This is only happening on my iPad , my iPhone 6 and 5s load it fine
  • Options
    Beasty FlynnBeasty Flynn Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey, whenever I've attempted to open the shipyard it freezes at nearly half way through. This happens every time. I have a iPhone 5S. Should I try re-installing rr?
  • Options
    Bo0berryBo0berry Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ok my game was ok till last night now all my tires cost 50 gems to change and they r all stuck on stock. It takes like 5 mins to gointo a part them back up. I can't even read the graph anymore it's too small it does not have all the RPM'S on it. Is there a trick to it now. Say a car can go to 8000 RPM'S the graph only shows 3 big lines and 5 little ones in between them so it looks like this 1iiiii1iiiii1iiiii1iiiii Also y are all the launch points for cars changed are u guys going to fix that back to what they were.
  • Options
    SGTShark78SGTShark78 Registered Users 28 Posts
    No way of checking overall mechanic boost increase any more? Many of us specifically tuned parts for overall mechanic boost. Also the dyno graph is in 2000 rpm increments now much more difficult to use 400 rpm increments to determine accurate shift and launch points.

Please put the fundamentals back into the game. It's about tuning right? And racing right? How do we tune without an accurate and easy to read dyno graph? Knowing if a part mechanic boosts higher than another would be nice to know again as well! This was specifically used to get those low lobby times we need for turf! Put it back into the game!!!

User SGTShark78
    IPad Air
    IOS 8.1
  • Options
    HimdavitchHimdavitch Registered Users 7 Posts
    Gamertag: Himdavitch
    Android Device 4.4.4
    Note 4
    I lost my Rotana 993 maxed out 6.9 tune the game froze and I have yet to get a response it's been almost a week since I submitted a ticket help please
  • Options
    Android Device 4.4.4
    Note 4
    I lost my Rotana 993 maxed out 6.9 tune the game froze and I have yet to get a response it's been almost a week since I submitted a ticket help please
  • Options
    Android Device 4.4.4
    Note 4

• Options
    Derby King 88sDerby King 88s Registered Users 14 Posts
    Derby King 88s
    IPhone 5c

This was yesterday, I had over 1m and went to buy a 2011 bmw m3 gt2, it said I need more gems but it also took my money, im left with 7k, im now up to 18k, I went to buy a datson and a civic si and the same thing happened but it didn't take me money, just the pop up of u don't have enough gems, the steps are, go to showroom, click on datson, go to the car, click buy, it will ask if u really want to buy it, hit yes then it will say u don't have enough gems
  • Options
    Derby King 88s
    IPhone 5c

I race a guy that had a 1998 skyline gtr with my evo 8 for pinks, i won but it kicked me out of the game, i didn't lose my car and i didn't get his, I ran 9 DEX and he ran 13, can I get a gtr since that happened or the gems to or something?
  • Options
    After the pop up of the gem thing, u hit cancel and then it says please wait and it never does anything
  • Options
    Petre SepeteanuPetre Sepeteanu Registered Users 1 Posts
    username : ma fut in tine
    car : SRT Viper GTS
    problem : don't let me racing in this car, it tells me that it's still in repair 2 days in a row
    Platform : PC
  • Options
    a plus 719a plus 719 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My cars Will not finish repairing on their own. Have to go into each one and finish repairs on them. Also I don't know if other people are experiencing this but I have been well in the lead of numerous races and after its over the results say I lost. I didn't catch all the names but I have 2...

Calanco tuning
    Azagizig17

I'm not accusing them of glitching or cheating but I don't understand how on my screen it shows a clear victory until the results page when it says I lost. I also lost a car because of this.

My info
    A plus 719
    Android 4.4.2 on LG g3
    Ford falcon 1635
    Rx8 1650
    Time- from 9:30am to 11:30 am mst
    All incidents happened in turf wars. these two that I am reporting were the ones I actually decided to take names because it is starting to get ridiculous.
  • Options
    marcelino858marcelino858 Registered Users 1 Posts

Your Racer Name:CRAZY SLIDER 607
    Your Device: LG L5
    Your OS version:ANDROID 4.1 (JELLYBEEN)

Detailed Description of your issue:LOSE MY MONEY AND MY EXPERIENCE EVERY DAY

What Happened? FOR EXAMPLE: TODAY EARN $ 235,525 (IN MONEY GAME) AND THEN GET OUT OF THE GAME AND LOST ALL MONEY, JUST LEFT ME $ 11,286 (IN MONEY GAME) EVERY DAY PASS ME THE SAME, ALWAYS LOSE MONEY

And ALWAYS CAME TO MY EXPERIENCE LEVEL 70 AND GET ME OUT OF GAME AND APPEARS ME LEVEL 67

Is this issue repeatable? YES EVERY DAY

If so what are the steps? CAME AND GET OUT OF THE GAME
  • Options
    EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name: EmoMatos50
    Your Device: iPad 3 WiFi
    Your OS Version: iOS 8.1

Detailed Description of your issue: thanks for the supoort in the previous issue that i had, but im having another. Im stuck in the level 87, i had advanced to the level 89 but when i closed the game i returned to the 87
    What Happened? STUCKED IN THE LEVEL 87
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): none
    Opponent Name: none
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): none
    Time of issue: today
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? I exit the game and the reset occurs
  • Options
    Rotary power 92Rotary power 92 Registered Users 2 Posts
    hi, facebook are not letting me enter the game it say (There has been an error loading this app, please try again later.) Racer name Rotary power 92 i,m using a computer and laptop . i need some help really fast
  • Options
    La Galleta 15La Galleta 15 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Am having problems,i being getting error (-11) & its not letting me do upgrades to cars. Every time error(-11) shows up on screen i lose money ,i lost 175k already and keep losing more sow please help me with this issue i be gladly appreciated,ty... ASUS tablet
  • Options
    La Galleta 15La Galleta 15 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Oh and am stock in level 165,
  • Options
    greengogreengo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hiagringo305 n I can't level up past 127... I keep going to 126 every time I sign in and restart it... please help
This discussion has been closed.