Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

Comments

• Options
    Ss6986ssSs6986ss Registered Users 63 Posts
    Racer name :Ss6986ss
    Device : Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
    Os version : 4.4.2

Can't not buy cars showroom please fix this issue quickly. It's a cash car shouldn't need gems to buy
  • Options
    mastermindmastermind Registered Users 11 Posts
    Racer Name: Devils Boy
    Your Device: IPhone 5
    Your OS version: IOS 8.1

I finally spent over 1,600 gems yesterday to complete blueprint for McLaren F1 GTR only find out that I can't Calm it.
    Every time I try to calm the car, i get an error saying [Unable to complete action. (487)(FR) then I am force to restart the game.

Please help me resolve this Issue

• Options
    heinrichheinrich Registered Users 6 Posts
    head lane 484
    pc
    facebook

i cant level up and when i hit level 89 and log back in it stay at level 88 and i got no more daily bounses plz help
  • Options
    custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
    custom blur 227
    Samsung galaxy s5
    any cars
    The videos are not taking time off repairs usually after 1 has done it then the repair time is not discounted any more so force close and reopen even that doesn't work all the time very frustrating
  • Options
    attor00attor00 Registered Users 13 Posts
    DO SOMETHING.!! So much money s spent for this game! Check my account! Settle my problem as quick as possible! Check my post! Lots of money involved!

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/help/2557776-developers-please-respond-
  • Options
    jhd79jhd79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i already report my issue many time no feedback
  • Options
    CrispyDuckCrispyDuck Registered Users 165 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Taperecorder182 / or maybe all account
    Your Device: PC/Facebook
    Your OS version: Windows 7 Basic

Detailed Description of your issue: I was completing the time achievement on another account, i did it until 7 sec but the time acheievement only shows 11s???
    Its not showing 10,9-7 sec completed

Time of issue: 16.00 GMT+7
    Is this issue repeatable? Only once in an account
  • Options
    phoenix lokosphoenix lokos Registered Users 5 Posts
    Phoenix 13. Samsung mega. Ay WTF. IS GOING ON I WAS TURFING EARLIER. NOW I LOG IN AND ALL MY F ....... CARS. ARE GON3. I ONLY HAVE 2. Use less datsuns. ... I HAVE OVER 150 CARS. 10 R CLASSES. THAT I PAY REAL F...MONEY FOR. ROTTANA. BMW M3 GT2 MAX WITH MILLION DOLLAR WHEELS. MASDA SPEC.white. NISMO CHALLENGER GT2. 1993 MUSTANG RACE EDITION. FRS SPEC. FORD GTR Masda spec red i cant remember theres bt a whole lot of cars Man. YALL FIX THIS. S...... OR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ALL MY CARS I PAY REAL MONEY. SOME OF THEM I BOUGHT FROM A FRIEND I CAN PULL OUT MY BANK RECORD AN EMAIL YOU GUYS ALL MY TRANSACTIONS MY USER NAME IS PHOENIX 13 IM IN LEVEL 232. ALL I DID WAS PLAY TURF. OHH. An then i bought 80 gems an buy a br once crate. Got my reward then log out. Im berly log in in an i see. This. Im really upset. Man fix it
  • Options
    chevyv8hemichevyv8hemi Registered Users 12 Posts
    Slider hot 704 android 4.4.4 won't let me buy a new car it says you don't have enough gems to buy wen they are cash cars not gem ones
  • Options
    rud tanjkianrud tanjkian Registered Users 1 Posts
    help me game master :(

i am playing racing rivals. my acoount on facebook was become same to my account in smartphone, i was download it from google play, and i connect my facebook when i playing with smartphone. then i was playing on facebook, my career start from begin. i want my account on facebook, i am use user name : rud tanjkian, level 119
    help me game master . i want playing .

• Options
    2johnnydeaf2johnnydeaf Registered Users 6 Posts
    Racer name "joker joker toker". I lost a m3 gt2 maxed a ford gt r, maxed and a mazda rx7 spec r maxed, as a result of "error 500" on 11/1/2014, and could not log on till 11/2/2014, and when I finally did these cars were gone. I have been told I would get my cars back but 3 weeks later I have received nothing! I spent a lot of $$$ on these cars an your empty promise inclines me to dis continue spending any more money on race in rivals
  • Options
    sugieboogie23sugieboogie23 Registered Users 10 Posts
    So I have a question that I believe everyone deserves an answer to. Numerous people have asked and you seem to be ignoring it. So, please tell me why we're not getting our daily bonus? Are you guys not giving it out anymore? Or is this another one of the issues? Either way, we play your game, we spend our money and we contribute to paying your bills so I believe we deserve an answer. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just stating a fact. I don't think the measly 20 gems we got each week is too much to ask for. But I also understand how many issues come along with new updates, especially one with such great graphics. It sets the bar for all the other racing games. But if the issues aren't fixed and your customers questions aren't answered, people end up finding a new game anyway. I absolutely love this game, and I understand that with updates, comes problems. And I'm sure they'll all be fixed in due time. But please, all we ask is, that while we're bearing with you during all these issues, that you answer our questions when we have them. And yes i see you answering loads of questions, but the question about our daily bonus is one you seem to have ignored. Thank you for understanding and getting back to us. Have a good day.
    Ign: illpushyourstoolin
    Issue: daily bonus
  • Options
    hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Hmoobh8wj
    Your Device:android s4 / iPhone 5
    Your OS version:window 7 64bit

1.AFTER THIS UPDATE ALL MY CAR RIM N TIRE WHEN BACK TO STOCK TIRE N RIM. SO I DONT SEE ALL MY OLD RIM I BROUGHT FOR MY CAR.
    2.WILL THERE BE ANYMORE DAILY REWARD ANYMORE?
    3.HOW SOON WILL YOU GUY FIX THIS? CAUSE I DONT WANT TO REBUY ALL MY RIM N TIRE AGAIN.
    4.CAN YA MAKE A CONFIG KEY SETTING FOR FACEBOOK TOO?
    5.CAN WE REMOVE NITROUS KIT TOO?
  • Options
    hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Hmoobh8wj
    Your Device:android s4 / iPhone 5
    Your OS version:window 7 64bit

1.AFTER THIS UPDATE ALL MY CAR RIM N TIRE WHEN BACK TO STOCK TIRE N RIM. SO I DONT SEE ALL MY OLD RIM I BROUGHT FOR MY CAR.
    2.WILL THERE BE ANYMORE DAILY REWARD ANYMORE?
    3.HOW SOON WILL YOU GUY FIX THIS? CAUSE I DONT WANT TO REBUY ALL MY RIM N TIRE AGAIN.
    4.CAN YA MAKE A CONFIG KEY SETTING FOR FACEBOOK TOO?

• Options
    bigtommygunz87bigtommygunz87 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bug for sponsor goal .. I purchase the dodge srt4 for the class b sponSor in the showroom but i
    Cant get my reeard
  • Options
    nhouse704nhouse704 Registered Users 10 Posts
    NHOUSE iphone4s man I been stuck on level 215 for 3 days get to level 216 been stuck on that level since Saturday
  • Options
    PAN Blanco 3535PAN Blanco 3535 Registered Users 3 Posts
    PAN Blanco 3535
    Samsung s5
    Idk it's brand new

Lvl 38 to 40 at least 10 times
    Watch videos to completion and then goes back to garage with no reward for maintenance happened numerous times.
    Can't buy cars says I don't have enough gems even though it says you can buy with cash.

Happened to numerous cars
    Numerous opponents
    All weekend whole turf
    Yes a repeatable issue
    Thanks
  • Options
    Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    IGN: Mr Pinkzz
    Device: iOS
    Racing Rivals 3.0

Ok so this is just normal bug stuff, whenever i accidentally swipe up and reveal the bottom task manager thing (Sorry don't know the name of it) and then it just redirects me to my garage. Also often when i type to fast (i have a average wpm of 72) the game lags the letters then crashes, also lags then crashes usually when i try to look at someone else garage. Any explanations? I Know this is just normal buggy stuff just really annoying :)
  • Options
    HimdavitchHimdavitch Registered Users 7 Posts
    GAMERNAME: HIMDAVITCH
    Android Device:NOTE 4 (4.4.4) KITKAT

I have pined 2 of my cars each time I tried to pink my game froze idk why this is always happening to me first my rotanna 993 maxed out then my gti maxed out now my scion tc maxed out help me please give them back to HIMDAVITCH AND I HAVE LEVELED UP TO LEVEL 39 like 10 times help!!!
  • Options
    HimdavitchHimdavitch Registered Users 7 Posts
    GAMERNAME: HIMDAVITCH
    Android Device:NOTE 4 (4.4.4) KITKAT

I have pined 2 of my cars each time I tried to pink my game froze idk why this is always happening to me first my rotanna 993 maxed out then my gti maxed out now my scion tc maxed out help me please give them back to HIMDAVITCH AND I HAVE LEVELED UP TO. LEVEL 39 like 10 times help!!!
  • Options
    ilovecarsilovecars Registered Users 1 Posts
    LUI CALIBRE
    ANDROID
    my issue is after the update i lost two of my cars my camaro z28 and my nissan gtr
    nissan gtr and camaro z28
  • Options
    attor00attor00 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Racer Name: LINDA CHICA

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Detailed Description of the issue:

​I have spent almost USD300 (MYR989.96) in just a night just to buy cars from shipyard. Yes i managed to get cars. But, later on during the turf, message popup telling me to restart my game. In approximately 15 minutes i was able to get into the game back. After that i realized that all my Silver and Gold Crate cars are gone!! In addition to that, I also lost 2 million RRC. I don't mind losing the RRC but please if u cant give back my cars, give my gems back.
    This happened when my team was at 4th rank. Now we keep dropping because of this matter. U guys can check my account, look how much money i have spent for your game.

My IGN is LINDA CHICA.

Time of issue: Friday 21st November 2014, 4:30 am to 5.00 am Malaysia time.

Device using: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android Version 4.4.4

Cars that i have lost:

2 PEUGEOT ONYX CONCEPT
    3 CITROEN GT CONCEPT
    2 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3
    1 MCLAREN P1
    1 MCLAREN F1 GTR
    1 PAGANI ZONDA REVOLUCION

Help me resolve this matter as quick as possible. Here i attach my payment info and some screen shot when the problem occur. Anything u want to know about, i will let u guys know. Thanks.

P/s: A copy of this also has been sent to support email. I will PM my email.
  • Options
    de mythde myth Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: DE MYTH
    Your Device: Xiamoi Redmi 1S
    Your OS version: Android Jelly Bean 4.3

Detailed Description of your issue:

What Happened? My gems suddenly lost around 353 gems and now only left 25 gems since i updating the game to RR v3.0 via my android device (Xiaomi Redmi 1s). before update my gems was 378
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): too many to mention here (should i mention it one by one?)
    Opponent Name: all opponent (human and computer)
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): all cars
    Time of issue: Since update to RR v3.0
    Is this issue repeatable? yes
    If so what are the steps? i try to reinstall the game, clear data, deleting game and istall it again but stay the same only 25 gems i had. i logout from google play and login again but also the same, my gems only 25 gems left. i play through fb but once again it's same. and now when i play it on android device, in sponsor goals mentioned that i have connect to google play but when i press the go button, it doesn't responding. when i play on fb, i looked to sponsor goal there's no that thing (connect to google play). i check out to my profile in my android device, it's already connected..how is it?
  • Options
    Jumpshift144Jumpshift144 Registered Users 45 Posts
    My problem has been the same for the last few months and with the new update its smoother but my game still crashes,do one multiplayer race then the game crashes,running nothing else in the background on samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 on android version 4.1.2,please someone fix,in game name Jumpshift 144
  • Options
    chevyv8hemichevyv8hemi Registered Users 12 Posts
    How long will it take for the showroom to be fixed as I only have one car and after 4 races it's repaing for 8 hours I really need a new car
  • Options
    Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
    1st Ramked team didnt got any reward after the 3.0 update. and this last turf we didnt got the 30% off on parts being 1st like it should
  • Options
    Dhr HaanDhr Haan Registered Users 2 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name: DHR HAAN
    Your Device: IPad4
    Your OS version: 7.1.1

Detailed Description of your issue: Disconnected?!
    What Happened? We made a pinks race, I won with 8.5xx but with the results I was disconnected?! So he won my car!
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (A1666)
    Opponent Name: KTroy24
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (A1666)
    Time of issue: +/- 19:40 on 24-11-2014

Please help me to give my car back?!
  • Options
    Daniel OcconnerDaniel Occonner Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Juragan Mas Bro
    Your Device: Facebook
    Your OS version: Mozilla Firefox

Detailed Description of your issue:
    i want to report a little issue about Repairing car, i use my car in race until the car HP is negative. and i back to garage to repairing it. it maybe take time 10-17hours. when im online again for much hours, im looking the cars is still notice engine damage, them im click repair, it show free finish repair and not show how much second it will automatical done.

Im using Scion FR-S R-spec
  • Options
    AshmanXAshmanX Registered Users 2 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name: ASHMANX
    Your Device: IPad 2
    Your OS version: 7.1.1 (

Detailed Description of your issue: Known issue: repeating levels. I am stuck on level 126. What is the status of this big as I cannot race until this is resolved?
    What Happened? Will not increment to the next level, resets XP to 0 and stays on current level
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): N / A
    Opponent Name: N / A
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): N / A
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? As explained above, resets XP to 0 and remains now current level
  • Options
    KennethT1969KennethT1969 Registered Users 7 Posts
    To the post that says the rims issue is fixed and testing.......I hope glu opens more options because i lost rims that cost more than what is offered . The size is also limited or is not accepting or keeping the size of rims that i am choosing. The boost is corrected and appreciated , the tires was corrected and appreciated .
This discussion has been closed.