Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable to join race room

mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
So this isnt a surprise...i am constantly getting this message that says "unable to join race room" its a simple click and go on with your game. BUT this one had to pop up as i was ready to launch in a pink slip. not only did i lose my car but i was unable to move. this is some bs..this has to be fixed please.

Comments

• Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Race Cat;n25599]Sorry to hear that. :( I've sent it on to the team to check into along with the other frequent errors people have been experiencing. [/QUOTE]
    Thank you Race Cat, I appreciate the quick delivery on that :) Have a good one!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Hey Mikey, could you describe where this happens, is it associated with any specific action or does it just fire randomly?
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n25647]Hey Mikey, could you describe where this happens, is it associated with any specific action or does it just fire randomly?[/QUOTE]
    Hey Foxx, it usually just occurs freely. No notice in game lag nor unusual action. It's a message that comes up frequent, it will pop up, and it will say "unable to join race room" when I'm in or out of a room. It's a simple click and continue your game. It does not crash your game or force restart. I believe it occurs when the connection is not strong. Servers mistaken the join race room action very late and assume you were unable to complete the action. Therefore, the message occurs. I do not have a screenshot of the message as of now, but the next time it does happen, I will post a picture of what it looks like. If you have any further questions regarding this, shoot em. Hopefully this is a leaping start.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    thanks mikey
  • Options
    KotekotikotoKotekotikoto Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why i cant join any raceroom and it said 'unable to join raceroom please try again'. This problem only occurs with my first acc. When i change to my second acc i can easily join the raceroom. So can someone tell me what my problem is.
  • Options
    HMALMHEIRIHMALMHEIRI Registered Users 5 Posts
    Please help I was moving car form id to anther I don't know what happen I can't race. Unable to join race room please try again HM ALMHEIRI
  • Options
    alan candealan cande Registered Users 48 Posts
    Please help unable to join keeps poping out not able to play nos killer 83 is my account name
  • Options
    DARKDANTESDARKDANTES Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here men I am unable to join race room please help here men mi named is DARKDANTES please help
  • Options
    ZANTALEZANTALE Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got the same problem,when i try to join multiplayer it pops up a message "unable to join race room" help me to fix it please!!My ingame name is ZANTALE
  • Options
    theboss8686theboss8686 Registered Users 80 Posts
    Ign can spot 280
    Ive bn having the same issue " unable to join room. Please try again " its bn like this for like 30hrs im pissed ive spent money on cars gems n gems n i cant race please help asap .
  • Options
    gceightdriftgceightdrift Registered Users 4 Posts
    same problem, everything worked fine till yesterday. every time i click on a race it says " unable to join race room" thats real nice right in turf....
  • Options
    theboss8686theboss8686 Registered Users 80 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n26150]thanks mikey[/QUOTE]
    Please try again I get set issue. Ign can spot 280
  • Options
    CholleyCholley Registered Users 1,047 Posts
    I have same problem please fix... Ign cholley
  • Options
    InetSecure2InetSecure2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm enable to join the race room. What can i do to play the game. This issue i 4 days ago and still keep popup the window an get message " unable to join the room". Please help. My id is INETSECURE2
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n25647]Hey Mikey, could you describe where this happens, is it associated with any specific action or does it just fire randomly?[/QUOTE]

Fox, no one experiencing this can join a lobby. No turf, no regular lobby..nothing. You can run the daily challenge, you can join a friend in a lobby..you just can't join on you own. There are thousands of us who missed half the turf, and as of 10:00 am eastern still can't join a lobby. Have reloaded the game several times...no dice.
    HELP???
  • Options
    xl3g3nd5xxl3g3nd5x Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have the same problem on my iphone unable to join... Plz help i see too much post and reply about that problems. Thanks!!
  • Options
    nore7102nore7102 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Did anyone get issue resolved my boy is having the same issue. Happened to me but I restarted phone an im fine
  • Options
    zmolezmole Registered Users 12 Posts
    This is bs. Its already day 4 and i still can't load a race. I got the same message during turf wars "unable to load room please try again" same message when trying to load multiplayer. Please fix this issue soon
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hey ryyst or anyone looking at this people on my team been getting for 3 days cant play at all