Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Account recovery

13Next

Comments

• DeezNutzDeezNutz Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    So , I guess I'll sit tight and wait for support to get to me.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    No worries. Just make sure to include the username for your other linked account as well for backup. If there is anything else missing, support will let you know.
  • DeezNutzDeezNutz Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    Thanks alot for ur help. I appreciate it.
    B)
    I'm not sure what I was symbolizing with the emoticon or what it had to do with anything, but you're welcome.
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hello,

Can you tell me what the approximate response time from point that you submit a claim ticket using either internet or the :?:
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    See your first thread.
    Support's current response wait time is around 12-14 days due to a high increase in ticket volume. Someone will be getting to you soon.
  • DAT KID 13DAT KID 13 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Thanks sir how do I get a ticket?
  • DAT KID 13DAT KID 13 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    And where do I leave my account link?
    You create a ticket by pressing the "?" at the top of your screen in game.
    Be sure to give all of the necessary info!
  • speedfreeXspeedfreeX Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Hello RR admins.
    On July 29th I sent a request asking to have my old account restored. I was so upset at the time (with myself,completely my fault) I wrote the request, some info was misspelled. I received confirmation of receipt of my ticket,that's when I realized my mistake.I sent a 2nd message with correct info. which seemed to be a part of the same conversation. Did that start process all over or will they see both messages together?
  • poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    edited August 2015
    My account is also desynced i sent a ticket since july 30th
    both will get seen together and you should get a response soon speedfree
  • chosensolechosensole Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have an account on my iPad and I m trying to access it on my phone but it keeps putting me as new user. How can I continue to play on my phone?
This discussion has been closed.