Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Lost Profile

Rotten DottenRotten Dotten Registered Users 11 Posts
My old Racing Rivals name before the 1.2.3 update was Rotten Dotten. After the update I deleted the app and re-downloaded like you guys have said to do. My account wasnt linked to my Game Center so I emailed you guys several times with all the info asking you to transfer about 4 days ago and still haven't even gotten a response other than the survey email which I completed and turned in. Can I please just get some help with transferring my stuff to my Game Center profile or recovering my old profile or something? I had soo many cars I worked my butt off to get. I want to get back in the game as soon as possible. Someone help please..

Comments

• Leland74Leland74 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Im in the same boat, even tho I have gotten replies from them I'm still waiting. I have spend a lot of money on cars and just want to get back to it. good luck man.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Looks like someone got to it Rotten. I see a game center account associated with that account.