Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help me cie

Martin295Martin295 Registered Users 304 Posts
I logged in and I was at 89m now at 20m how did that happen!!!! I need my money back guys

Comments

• T_RazT_Raz Registered Users 55 Posts
    any on that did a money glitch, they reset your money
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    thats not what we did. We took money from the users that used the glitch
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I never used a glitch!!!!
  • Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    How did I loose money. I don't do glitch crap! You people are full of bs! I bought your dam gems so I can buy your dam gem cars and I get this. I had problems with me buying the gem package with my debit card and not get what I paid for and all you guys at CIE said was it's on apple! I worked for over two months on this game and spent about 200 REAL cash to purchase your gem package and now you say I cheat! I will not spend anymore on this game. And my two sons that play are not buying crap!
  • YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    They have no proof! Anybody that was over 20 mil they took their cash! When you find a glitch in a game you patch it the next update. You don't go into no one account and take their cash. I'm pretty sure that's against the law unless you guys can prove people did it. When we get dq you guys tell us that we shouldn't risk our car and raise pinks. If you got a glitch in your system fix it and keep moving forward. Don't punish the whole gaming network! You guys are a bunch of greedy scammers. Also 2 gem cars this event! Money hungry people are ruining a good game! No one is going to pay 99$ for 1 mil $ and that's what they trying to get back to. If they had proof people was cheating they would take you back to what you had before the glitch not just a set 20mil. That just proves that they have no proof! Give us back our cash greedy people.
  • Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    I hope they fix and return my the in game cash that I got legit from selling the cars I bought using the gems I bought! It's getting crazy! I've raced people that flew by me like I was parked and waiting for the light to turn green! I race in the lobby I jn with the car I just selected from my garage. CIE is saying that they took money from only those that used clitches to obtain it! They are just making this game go down hill and getting rich off the legit racers who pay real cash Fox said msg if we think they made a mistake. I have been waiting on someone to respond to a email I sent them almost two months ago! Still nothing! If they can actually prove that I used glitch I would gladly accept their decision to take my in game cash. But I don't use that. I made all my money buy buying their gems and then buying gem cars to sell to other racers! I will be waiting for mr fox to reply to me until then I guess I'll just sit this out for now!
  • LangsrLangsr Registered Users 10 Posts
    I never used that stupid glitch and i lost money, i sold all my cars, my GARAGE, thats how i had the money that u took!, i want it back!!!
  • 2slowfardrag2slowfardrag Registered Users 5 Posts
    I sold my price car for 300mill, so CIE please tell me if selling a car is a glitch i wont get mad that you took all my money and leave me 20mill!
  • SammythebullSammythebull Registered Users 8 Posts
    #3.3 Sammythebull commented Today, 00:41 I do not understand why money is missing from my account. Why has this happened to me? I do not know about any glitches or even understand hacking. Is it using a computer language and where can it be put in? I only have one button on my device that I use to turn my game off and on. What the heck is all this about? I am 43 years old and have very limited basic computer skills I wouldn't even know where to begin to hack a computer! Glitches? What's that? I have no idea what the heck people are even talking about. What do I need to do to get the money returned to my account?
  • YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    You guys see fox or anyone else isn't responding. They have no proof of anything. Most people sell their cash and trade by using the back out of a race route so they won't stress their car. Someway the CPU system can't keep track of the money that way so they don't know where you get your cash from. So now instead of fixing the glitch and just moving on they reset everything by taking our cash. Now with only 20 mil and a r class turf that cash will go quick. We need to ban together and figure out who we can talk to to fix what cie has done to us. Each turf I use over 1500 gems and I pay for that with real cash. CIE has robber all of us of our digninity and showed us they do what they want. But yet they won't fix the dq and car rating glitches. Let's all come together and figured this out.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i didnt respond because believe or not I had to sleep at somepoint. We do have proof, im not going to show it off to you but we have hard proof of who did the glitch, how many times, and for how much. As for the car rating it will be fixed today, with the dq following with the next patch. We only reset the cash down to 20 of those users who had used the glitch. If you think you were affected but did not use the glitch get your racer name to me and I will review it