Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Some improvements i'd like to see in the game

crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
First off, thanks for improving the forum, much needed. Now for a few ideas for improvement, in the game.

#1. Racer showdown, should be free for all every event. It's not a turf event where you can rely on other teammates, if you don't have the cars for specific types. Just saying, you want more traffic (pun intended), you should open it up. At least Limit the specialty ones, to those everyone can have easily. Such as D-R class events, everyone gets one of each (campaigns) so would be acceptable while maintaining traffic. If there was a gem prize as well, may increase traffic as well. I know people that won't do them cause no gems gives

#2. Nitrous should be removable, it can be added to either SC or turbo. so it should be able to be removed. I don't use it anymore, so doesn't bother me much. But it sucks to pink a car you want, only to find out a noob ruined it with nitrous. SC and turbo i can work around, but nitrous, would like to remove it.

Those are, my main gripes. I hate piggybacking, but you won't fix that so won't bother saying much about it. The starting line glitch that delays the start really sucks, but i guess live games will always have that.

These are my thoughts on what can be improved, thank you for looking

Comments

• crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    One more thing, I hit level 250 a couple weeks ago, 999,000,000 points to level 251? Seriously? Why the wall? If you want to slow the game, spread it around, not make a wall. As it is, i can't advance level wise. I have over 200k points accumulated and it doesn't show. No offense, but that is bull crap