Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ace Blown 2 is a scammer

Third time in a row I've been scammed, this is why I quit last time -_-

Agreed to trade my 2007 Corvette and maxed 2015 Mustang for a crate wrapped BMW M5 and BMW M3 GT2. As soon as I have him the mustang he removed me, typical

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/84IZj

Comments

• Options
    Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    he scammed me about 1 hour before you, i posted it on the forum, and the crate M5 and M3 GT2 he offered you were the cars in he scammed from me just before.
  • Options
    LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    SCAMMER

Forum name: Psyco

IGN: Ace Blown 2

Team: ( got him kicked from last team - was trying to scam them too )

Do not deal with this POS, has turned into a scammer, uses good first deal to try and scam a bigger second deal. I traded him my ford gt and after the trade he wanted to trade for my Z28 also, said he would add more RRC and another car - but I had to give him the Z first. Also said he was short on time and needed to do it quickly - scammer sense went off and I told him to give me money or his car first before I would send the Z. After many back and forth - told him to just give me my car back, then he logged (I took screen shots of the whole conversation if interested). Needless to say the loss of the car is not a big deal - just sad that scums would do so for so little gain.