Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

This Weeks Turf.

GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
This weeks turf was been really bad. From the connection errors to error codes to restart and even game closing randomly. This has caused me to lose many races and a lot have been pinks. I'm not happy at all about spending real money on gems to do good in turfs and spending in game money just to find out the car I maxed with that money was lost during a race due to errors. Another thing is HACKERS to which I have a screenshot of. 1649 room with a gtr room and he did 9.4 seconds. Something needs to be done because I'm tired of using money for this game when it's not in good condition. - 3vil 16ar4sy.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    To be safe, participate in the max lobbies dude. Yes a lot of connection errors / hackers are brought upon the game and the overall experience of the game isn't as exciting. Things are said to be fixed so I am patiently waiting. We will forever complain about the loss of our cars that were given up easily to a glitch or hack. Unfortunately, it is a common problem and will be fixed eventually.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    its always a better idea to join max lobby. i dont go to low lobbies due to this issue. and if i have a low rating(no time to max) car i dont participate on turf. also the other issue that you might run into is the error code which cie is currently fixing. just be patient and hopefully they get this fix asap
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    We are pushing out our fix for the -3 later today (as in it's in apple's hands). The connection issues should be happening less to some of you from a hotfix we submitted yesterday. As for the room rating issues, we had already pushed something out a few days ago but it was apparently not enough so we are working on a second pass to be put in the game as soon as we can. Once we have fully addressed the issue and stabilized it, we will look into giving something back for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    wow wow wow wait wait ..!! I know that U trying so hard to solve -3 error and other glitches .. But didn't know that U know about TW lobby glitch .. I can manage losing to a fair opponent due -3 or other error but losing to a hacker or someone can beat every one in the room ..!!! Hell no .. Beside that .. WTH U placed C6 R as a TW price while TW is facing lots of glitches and errors ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am still facing the same issues that I report earlier .. And am sure U R working on it Foxx/CIE .. But still the big question .. Why .. Why C6 R is this week TW price ..!!?
  • Options
    hmmm I will see what I can do
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    yup same chit happened to me lost a 328i and before that another -3 error restart. My teammates are losing cars left n right too but at least I know it isn't just happening to me. *sigh*
  • Options
    GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Problems still there
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I agree with venon, why does it have to be the vett?? So sadining.
  • Options
    razoorrazoor Registered Users 101 Posts
    I think everyone that participated in turf getting the vette would go a long way towards Cie gaining paying customers trust again. Please like or dislike for Cie to see where We stand. Ign razoor112
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I liked your comment razoor. And although I really wished that would happen, I highly doubt it will. I say this because just look at how everything up to this point has been handled. Then send in a ticket and look at the response you get. Then ask yourself will they give everyone turf reward car?!
  • Options
    razoorrazoor Registered Users 101 Posts
    They won't even reply to my post under bugs. I bet things would happen a lot quicker if majority stopped spending till things were made right and bugs corrected
  • Options
    POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    Don't know about you lot, but I'm still experiencing the problem after TW is over. What's even more bizarre is that cars which had a pretty good win ratio have now dropped to nada!!! It's worse than before .....
  • Options
    I would look into gifting the vette, but thats not fair to the teams who won it. We will figure out how to give back to the users affected. I apologize that we have not completely fixed t yet as we are waiting on Apple. As for "automated responses" and "ignoring you" I go through here several times every weekday and answer every new post/message can find. Im sorry im not lighting quick. I'm thinking of getting a speed reader...
  • Options
    we are looking into the top teams currently, as well as deciding what we are going to give back