Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Restart/update problem

WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
Ok so here's my problem hopefully someone can help. So I was just playing for a few hours as I usually do daily. Note this is my newer account I started a new one cuz I got bored wanted to do campaign again blah blah. So I transferred all my old cars to my new account beat it whatever. An error/restart talking about update popped up and froze. Closed out cleared cache and delete and reinstall the app as usual. Then it's fine but not this time . It comes up load user or keep playing keep playing this time started another new account. Load user didn't load my new wizzzzlewayne account came to my old one with nothing... I spend a tin of money and time on this game I want my right account back. I even changed my Game Center name and everything for the newer account. And now I can't get back into it or "login" correctly . Someone please help on what to do cuz cie customer service is gunna take forever

Comments

• WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Now I can't get either account this is absurd. I had 12 cars 2 maxed evos frs spec mclaren viper tc 1970 challenger supra rx7 maxed 300z and stuff now I'm screwed and have nothing. Anything how to get back on. Won't even let me load user now..
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you submit a ticket to customer service they can link your account to whichever gamecenter account you ask them to
    I submitted a ticket but it's gunna take how long for them to correct it? Last time I submitted a ticket took 3 days
    And I couldn't submit a ticket from that account because I can't get on it. But on te username spot I wore the correct name and tried to explain best I could
  • racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    It be 7days wait time the longest, they r busy
    I know that's awhile I mine as well start another in the mean time I beat campaign in like a week. That's awhile to wait with how much most of us play
    yea, we get through those tickets as fast as we can.
    Yeah I submitted another ticket and still haven't heard back on the one. Kinda shitty on the time factor really makes me not wanna play with all these issues . Or least def think again about spending my real money on this game
    well for every additional ticket you send it takes them that much longer to get through the list. As for the time factor, we get down to 2-3 days at the fastest but its hard with the raw influx of tickets most of the time. As for the issues, we are just waiting on Apple.
    Thanks fox I appreciate it. I hope it gets taken care of ASAP
    Still nothing..
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Current oldest ticket for Rivals is just over 3 days.
    I did one last Friday got nothing and another Monday ad problem still bit taken care of . Just saying and it's nothing I did wrong. I just want it taken care of and start playing again...
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    One thing to remember, if you reply to your own reply before we get a chance to respond, you will push yourself back to the end of the queue. Best is to submit a ticket and wait for a reply.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Yeah I got a response my problem didn't get fixed yet, I replied with better info. So now another 3-5 days I'll have to wait..?
    I just wanna make sure. Ive lost out on tons of money, daily bonuses etc. All gems and videos , missed out on turf wars and don't wanna get kicked off my crew cuz of this. I'm very active and into the game and don't wanna start another account in the mean time.
    wait time is currently around 2 days.
    Okay. Do you guys take care of tickets on weekends still cuz if not I'm looking at like Monday and that's a little much. I've already missed enough and tomorrow were looking at 7 days . Thanks for the help guys , I hope this problem is addressed