Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Disappointment

GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
Cie you guys are making it extremely hard maybe even impossible for racers to win in turfs. Im over here in a max Stella getting 9 seconds while other users are hitting 7 seconds??? The laggyness and the connection errors are getting out of hand and need to be fixed soon because this turf overall has just been a disaster for ALOT of people and if the next turfs are like this I'm definitely not participating because all I'm doing is wasting my game cash AND MY REAL MONEY buying boost and for what? Just to see it go down the drain. And you decide to put the most amazing turf car that's not even in the game as a normal car as reward this week ._. The last couple days on this game have been not fun at all. NOTE: if it's because I'm playing on an iPhone 4 that's unfair because not everybody has the money to go out and buy a iPhone 5 or higher, I feel like when you make update it will only be for higher versions of the iPhone. I'm asking you can you please keep in mind users with IPhone 4's when your updating? I play this game everyday

Comments

• trogdor123trogdor123 Registered Users 63 Posts
    Im with yea evil. Cant win anything with the game like this. Feel like only the hackers and cheaters r goin to win the best turf car yet. I'm very disappointed aswell.
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    ok let me play RR Foxx right now "We'll look into it...." lol sad but yeah it's getting ridic
  • POSTMAN PATPOSTMAN PAT Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yep tried switching rooms to no avail.... Still had faster opponents some 1.5 secs quicker. Lost all my races in a few cars, not fun at all
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Bro maxed Stella is tuning 7s normally .. And some might run 6s too .. I agreed on that glitches and errors R really effecting us and our performance in TW and the stupidity of CIE when they make C6-R as this week TW price ..!!! Without fixing all those errors
  • trogdor123trogdor123 Registered Users 63 Posts
    Thank god theirs fox, no other admins really reply a to anything. If they do its helpless.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Yet you guys get tired of my responses. We are waiting on apple for our fix for the lag/-3 error. As for the room ratings, we are preparing a new patch for that that will get in line behind the -3 error. As for the iphone 4, it should run smoothly for you. I will say a friend of mine has a really old half broken iphone 4 that just needs to be recycled and upgraded and he has problems running the game. But if your phone is in good shape the game should be too.