Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I have 20dolars in paypal buy cars talk me

Offer me cars i have 20dollars in paypal

Comments

• BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    Bmw m3 GT2 maxxed and 3 Evo x ranging from stock to stage 2
  • 619zahar619619zahar619 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I like only ur bmw have u anything more
  • gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    i have bmw m3 gt2 and 3 si's what are u lookin for mate
    PINKSLIP!
  • 2FAST4MYSELF2FAST4MYSELF Registered Users 307 Posts
    careful, i have 30+ vouchers and he wont go first. just a heads up to traders.
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    If you search his name comes up as scammer
    Where u see I'm scammer i never du dath I have 2 guys who can vouch me darkd00m and dealmaking
    Houses is dealmaking ask him i traded him falcon for m5
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    If you go first we will have no issues and I will do bmw gt2 and 2 skylines
  • JHARDWAYJHARDWAY Registered Users 205 Posts
    Right here