Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Crashing constantly

BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
Ever since the last upgrade a week or so ago
The game has smoothed out and everything is almost perfect compared to wat it was but since this turf i crash after about every run anyone else having this it is a helluva lot worse during turf
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    NivmizzetNivmizzet Registered Users 11 Posts
    I get about 2 races then it crashes they need to fix it
  • Options
    XhepistiXhepisti Registered Users 24 Posts
    On my phone I get about 2 races too so I bought an iPad and it works ok on iPad. Another thing is that on every user I load I get to see only 13 cars in his garage not his complete garage and the same its for iPhone and iPad.
  • Options
    byebuy13byebuy13 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Crashes still occurring !! It's getting ridiculous !! 2 races during turf then the crash occurs. It truly amazes me that they still haven't fixed these issues!!
  • Options
    RA21detRA21det Registered Users 13 Posts
    I wasn't able to get into turf lobbies last week. Now I can't get into showdown lobbies. Constantly crashing... What is going on????
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    please include the following:

Your Racer Name:
    Your Device:
    Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • Options
    VW JolfGTiVW JolfGTi Registered Users 18 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Stay Frosty13
    Your Device: Ipad
    Your OS version: 8.1.3

Detailed Description of your issue: Game crashes Before or after a Race.
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): Happens on all cars.
    Opponent Name: anyone.
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): n/a
    Time of issue: every since last update. The update today didn't help with issue.
    Is this issue repeatable? yes
    If so what are the steps? Join a online lobby.
  • Options
    Just an update for you guys, we have successfully entered lobbies on all of our iOS testing devices so there must be something else that is getting in the way. Please double check your zoom settings and see if that helps (this is a shot in the dark at this point).

Also please update letting me know if the rest of you are having garage loading problems like the OP.
  • Options
    TyommsTyomms Registered Users 10 Posts
    Still constantly kicks me off. Everyday. No matter what I race it kicks me off
  • Options
    Still happening with all cars all races.
  • Options
    Also when u chat with a person and u have to pull up their whole garage it makes me crash
  • Options
    TyommsTyomms Registered Users 10 Posts
    Seems it's getting worse. Race one and get kicked off server. And log back on. And it does it again. Seems the process is happening constantly
  • Options
    Please submit a ticket to support regarding this issue.
  • Options
    I am still having issues, Figured I would let some time roll on by and it would get better. Ha, I was wrong.
  • Options
    Really, now it is crashing on my Ipod...

Your Racer Name: Stay Frosty13
    Your Device: Ipod
    Your OS version: 8.1.3
  • Options
    Crashes on all my devices. Both android and ios. Thought it was my wifi, but tried it somewhere else and crashed as well.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • Options
    Since the last update crash
    After every run on turf & showdown not so in multi just every once in a while explain that iphone 4s
  • Options
    We have still been trying to look into this issue, but there does not seem to be much that ties everyone experiencing this together. If you are having crash issues have you tried a reinstall? Many times if you have just updated your OS, you will need to then reinstall the game.
  • Options
    GT1IIGT1II Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've tried everything. Re-installing game, restarting the device, clearing browsing history. Nothing works. Just restarts after every 1 or 2 races. Even kicks me out when looking through my friends list.
  • Options
    GT1IIGT1II Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've tried everything. Re-installing game, restarting the device, clearing browsing history. Nothing works. Just restarts after every 1 or 2 races. Even kicks me out when looking through my friends list.
  • Options
    G35carbon_ninjaG35carbon_ninja Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can get about 3 races tops and it crashes most of the time it's crashes before I can race. Also I can't even load the campaign races. Plz fix its getting old!
  • Options
    chri$chri$ Registered Users 94 Posts
    Cant log into game says i need internet connection im connected. .
  • Options
    We had a few major technical difficulties this past weekend and our team here worked around the clock to get it up and running. All users were affected by this so no user's received an advantage in Turf Wars. We will be providing players with compensation for the substantial downtime. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  • Options
    Ok as of today i cant do anything i run the daily 3 i crash were i normally just crash on turf & showdown i crash on multi
    Every run cant even run the daily 3 at all im done iv reloaded the game and the latest
    Ios update no help
  • Options
    RebirthRebirth Registered Users 202 Posts
    I have not been racing for months since every one race it crashed..I have submitted a ticket to support and got their response. Did some troubleshooting but still the same..I'm on mini iPad latest iOS 8.3 version..I have also checked my space and still have 5.8GB left on my device..not sure why is crashing so badly which unable to play for months and the support team can't do anything or won't do anything about it..guess I have saved a lot of cash for not buying gem tough :) is a sign to retired I guess...updated, reinstalled nothing works!!!
  • Options
    Crashing as gotten worst this week. I've submitted tickets to support twice and have not gotten a response. can't believe this hasn't been resolved yet. this has been going on for far too long.
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Yh this is impossible. Same happens to me. Cant figure wth is causing this..
  • Options
    Game is now unplayable wen i go into the turf room i crash cant even make one run im done !!!
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    This is happening so bad on my ipod. I literally couldn't join a turf lobby without a crash now it's crashing when I join multiplayer. Is there ever gonna be a break so the game can run smoothly for a day why is there so many problems
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    The fix for this went out on Monday. Are you guys still having issues with the ridiculous amount of crashing?