Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ahhhhhhhhh..... Two more cars down the drain

Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
Lost one due to the shift glitch, and another to the non working start button. That's it for me this weekend. Here are the results: 19 pink wins. 4 pink losses, all due to glitches. So I have an adjusted win total of 15 cars and 180k in winnings. Not too shabby for a girl with a pet cow and one arm.

Comments

• Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    You did good this turf then :) don't worry hopefully they release the update before turf starts if not it will bet he last turf we have to deal with those situations
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    this is still something I consider your fault. You know this "glitch" exists, and yet you continue to race high stakes. If you know its going to possibly happen, DON'T RACE HIGH STAKES! its that easy. your fault, you were warned long ago and have known of these glitches... your fault.
  • pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    i dont agree that its his fault. who knows when a glitch is gonna happen? really sometime it works and sometimes it dont. especially when cie is working on system while we are turfing. acct. update....restart.....why not look at like they sale us a product and we expect to get good stuff...they should stop game all together until they fix issues instead of leading us to believe that this week is gonna be better than last week etc. but allowing us to spend money on a prduct that isnt what we expect is poor customer service. what woould happen if somebody creates similar game minus issues? oh and complaining to apple is better IMO. i talked to customer service rep before they sold to glu and i was not told good things about cie. i play glu games and hopefully they can get thi right cause when it works it a fun game.
    hell you can look them up in BBB and read for yourself.
    h ell you can look them up in BBB and read for yourself.