Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Tired of Glitches...

GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
This person was in a 1630's lobby running 10.4 seconds. In normal races he holds off on shifting so he hits around the same time you do but when he races for pinks he take off and leaves you with no car, I lost my car to this glitcher/scammer and tired of finding them in rooms they aren't suppose to be in, seems like they're scared to race people with the same rating car ifpmqs.jpg

Comments

• Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    I'm suprised CIE lets this happen still, when you join a lobby it should do a weight check on the car and make sure everythings legit. On top of that if a car runs a bs amount DNF them!

I'm tired of it to its such bs....
  • Sonic RacerSonic Racer Registered Users 6 Posts
    You know, it's funny how when you're winning everything is alright... But when you lose, the other person has to be cheating. You pinked ME cause you THOUGHT your car was faster. I won, because I used BOOST, perfect launched, and perfect shifted. That is all that there is to it.

I won that car from someone and decided to change the upgrades and race it. That's all 3VIL! You wanted to PINKS me.. I didn't PINKS you! I hardly every PINKS anyone. CIE put me in that room and that's that. I also lost that car in that same room to a Dart that ran 10.2. So I don't understand you crying the blues about me glitching and scamming as you said in the lobby. I didn't do any of that. I also created an exact same model car myself with the exact same mods and ran a 10.38 with it in the same room. There were also other cars in there running 10.6 and 10.5's and nobody said anything. I also notice you didn't say anything about the Viper ACRX running 8.6 in there, now did you. So I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't smear my name without anything other than you opinion for proof.

If CIE didn't want me in that room, they'd have placed me in another room.

Maybe if you calculated your power:weight ratios with a calculator like I do, you might realize your car's full potential and stop crying foul because you lose, ya big BABY.

Go ask mommy for some allowance money so you can buy an iTunes card and get you some Gems. Maybe then you'll win some races and stop crying.

Besides all that, the practice of racing and not going all out is done ALL THROUGHOUT the game. I don't have to run my car FULL OUT for you to see it's full potential every time I race. That's what made you think you would win. And the game tells you this. It says "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S UNDER THE HOOD."
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    LOL wow man. Well put sonic I think 3vil lost his rings on that one lol.
  • Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    Well said, but this isn't a dig or anything but, don't ya think it's a little sad to use a calculator for a game? Irl I would understand, but in a game? I honestly don't see the point... but apart from that, I agree with u sonic