Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

1668 7.687 S2k RE, 1663 Blue Matte Sport, Silver M3 1656, TOO MANY JUST LOOK

All cars in title are no no's. Lot to list but all is for sale for right price. Paypal preferred especially on nicer cars. I'll list few but look at ign I'll clear friends now pm here or in game.
1663 blue matte wrx sport NO NOS 8.2s - $40
1668 No Nos Crate rims 7.687 (record) - $40
1656 silver m3 475k rims no no's 8.9 - $15
1668 No nos 7.7 Pandora - $15
1650 '93 WRC No Nos 9.432*- $15
Max Alpine mill rims - $15
Max Concept - $10
Max Onyx - $10
Max Furai mills n hulk rims - $20
Tons n tons other variety.
Z28, zr1,subbi,evo,gtr,skyline, take peek.
All cars come tuned ready for turf, solid tunes as well I've been top five team for months now.
Vouches p.50 tons....
Ign ..
DWLI 13
(2 SPACES)

Comments

• Options
    Farazs127Farazs127 Registered Users 56 Posts
    hey looking to buy a z28 add me ing Farazs127
  • Options
    DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    Couldn't find u add me

Dwli 13