Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

X HUSTLE X

Ok, I paid x hustle x a $450 through paypal for his account, I got all the transaction that we did, Then the last time we talk was this week Monday told me that he sent a ticket to cie and i ask him if I should sent a ticket too but he said NO, then deleted me on his friends list, now I can't add him, I guess everyone can't add him now, so I'm thinking that I just need to wait till the cie transfer that account, so I made a list of all the cars that he has a total of 200 (80%) are gems cars, so yesterday I'd check his account if his online and I saw that he got 79 cars left, then I try to txt and called him what is happening on his account, no reply until now and check his account again today 49 cars left and no gems cars left on that account, is he scamming me now? I didn't get that account yet and now I'm losing everything? Wow! Thank you so much x hustle x! I know u still checking this forums x hustle x! Just kindly tell me if u scamming me now so I won't expect anything more, money is nothing to me but respect is the hardest to earn! Btw $450 easy to earn it, I'm working 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs, so let me know xhustlex!
Prev134

Comments

• HussainHussain Registered Users 50 Posts
    damn bro .. did u gift him the money through paypal?
  • 808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yessir! That was my bad! Mostly everyone on this forums made a business with him and vouch him, so I trusted him right away! Well shit happened lol
  • LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    OMG!! there must be a good explanation, we gotta wait for x hustle x and give him the benefit of doubt... Otherwise this is pretty missed up... Im sure his gonna explain what is going on, I do recommend that you wait bro for him to post, as I have always seen him dealing legit.
    Maybe his transferring all the cash and cars on his other account then sell it again! Lol
    Damn it, I made a long post but for some reason it didnt went through!!! im gonna make it short this time... Bro Im sure x hustle x gonna post back with good explination, give him the benefit of doubt, as I have always seen him deal legit. Hope things get straiten out for you bro.
    I hope not bro, did you get anything from him so far? Since you paid him, and why would he email CIE in the first place?
    well Id already try to txt and called him everyday and still no reply, thanks bro I'll wait!
    Thanks LegendMask! Now im thinking positive! Hoping that he will post back!
    Well I only got the 4 turf reward cars, 15 gems cars and 60m, that's all, like he said a whole account with 18k gems, that's what he told me he just need my Game Center name & IGN, I guess so he can email them that his transferring his account to other account.
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Yeah I can post everything if u guys want to see it, text, pm, payment, everything.
    I got all the evidence to show u guys, txt, pm, payment, everything!
  • PREZ NITROUSPREZ NITROUS Registered Users 26 Posts
    You shoulda bought from me. Sorry to hear this man.
  • StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    Idk I think you just got scammed. You might get the account but as you see, no cars good cars are gonna be in it
    Honestly I'm not sure I really want to see it.
    Yeah but ur not selling ur account lol, nah it's all G bro, it's only money! I'm still breathing, lol.
    That's what I'm worried about it, I check it everyday and slowly losing cars.
  • GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Bro even if cie does transfer the account, hustle already transferred his good cars to a new account so you won't get much?
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    I've dealt with hustle in the past and was always legit, I'm shocked to read this! I almost purchased his account myself but decided against it after then I guess 808 you bought it! SORRY to hear of this man, nothing worse then possibly being scammed or actually getting scammed! Hopefully this works out and hustle comes through to be legit like I always thought he was!! Cheers bro!
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Never send payment as a gift, you can't get a refund through paypal.
    I agree. Most do this to save on some fees. But would you rather lose a very little bit or everything?! I was guilty of this. Never again though.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    There is a easier way to transfer his account just ask for gc info and u get it
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya from what I know xHUSTLEx is a straight shooter. Hopefully he'll come on and clear this up for you.
    True that! Only 49 cars left no gems cars but I'm still waiting for his account because of the 18k gems but there's no way I can transfer it, he didn't gave his Game Center name.
    Yeah I was waiting for that account so I can pay u back on what FEEAZ did to u but I guess I can't pay u back now bro, sorry!
    Thanks for the heads up but he told me that sent it as a gift, well to late now, it's just a money so I'm still good.
  • Martin295Martin295 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Oh man I hope u don't get scammed bro
    THANK YOU SO MUCH LEGENDMASK! I really appreciate for your help bro. Let me know what I can help u to returned all ur kindness.
    Yeah, and I'll check it out again today if still losing more cars, I'll update you guys if anything changes.
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    Thanks everyone who is supporting us. I hope Hustle decides to do the right thing and either refund the money or follow through. Special thanks to legendmask. You ever need anything just let me or champ know.