Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Reported secretde, rr superman, wrx sport to the fcc

Finally got a hold of the cyber bullying government website and fcc for this issue. They told me to keep compiling information for his actions. I am fed up with this. Don't understand why someone wants to hurt people like this and make fun so much. I have worked hard to remain legit and this guy wants to cyber bully so much. I will continue to contact the person on the case.with photos, and as much information I can find. Remember this guy is always stealing money in real life from people who aren't agreeing on the terms. I also stated that as well. I contacted the admins many times and no replies so they are also up for potential for restrictions. They need to stop this. I asked many times for this guy to quit trolling. To leave me alone. I will continue to try and get this forced. It's the same guy or group they've noticed and I noticed. This is real life and a real problem. I am a good person and don't intend to hurt anyone in life. I hope he learns his lesson soon. If you don't undersrand what I'm saying. Look up law enforcement for cyber bullying and thieving at this stage is a felony. I hope they find him soon.

Comments

• Options
    NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    Sorry about digging up this thread but its still relevant because secretde aka rr superman is 321run is still scamming today