Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

pissssed offfffff

macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
i cant join my friends, everytime i click join i end up in other rooms not theirs! plus i think the lag in first gear to second in ios is permanent. geeezz ive been on and off with this game and everytime i log in its still theres. what the are you guys up to instead of fixing the flaws pf your game?

Comments

• Options
    Chops aka FatFuq1Chops aka FatFuq1 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ask them to join you. That should work until they can fix the issue. Happens to me daily
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Players not being able to join their friends lobbies is a top priority issue for us right now. Unfortunately sometimes these things do take a bit to fix and sometimes require more than just a hotfix. Please know we are working on this and hope to have it fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    FastazikanFastazikan Registered Users 55 Posts
    I've have said it before and I will say it again... You have an awsome base for an awsome game... Stop jacking with it!! Every time you add somthing you break somthing that makes the game great! Leave it be!!!! We spend more time being pissed off at you and the game than we do having fun anymore! Example: fix the pc worms break the join button... I could go on and on but o won't make it a rant... We all got addicted to tap tap tap launch and still are... Stop jacking with it you damn race gods :)
  • Options
    It's wierd, the same time ur join friends button broke my buy gems button broke smh and lmao... I don't turf so I don't have to buy gems! I know the $1.99 plus $4.99 (I now that packages are on sale again) doesn't even pay our light bill but I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't spend money when ur stuff doesn't work right.... And that's like ever othe week .... U fix ur button And I'll fix my wallet button
  • Options
    I wish lol... I drive to many different cars! I master a car, try a different car I can master it but won't be able to do the first car any more over and over... Drop launch is far superior but I just struggle and give up.. ... Any advice? I have taken notes and things to help but still don't get it right :(
  • Options
    If ya search me I am phastazikan
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    I am afraid I do not have the details on what happened with joining friends (they don't give us the fine details). Suffice to say, this is a priority for us so thank you guys for your patience.
  • Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    thank you for the polite responses, i hope all gets better in time. specially on ios. on android launching is well.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback!