Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

admin or some1 that can help

Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
i have sent in tickets over 20 days already, i have lost about 15 cars due to the restart during a race problem, also the launch button not working, i spend over 150-250$ a week on this game, i believe this is not fair, i should get something back due TO YOUR ERRORS IN THE GAME, yous state your fixed problems yet i still see them and are effecting us players. people who pay for the game even the ones who dont. its unfair , i know ur getting tickets in alot but 20 days is long enough to wait for something on your error .thanks and get back to me once u can maybe u respond quicker here.

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    First off I wish I could help but you will have to pm ryyst personally about this issue. However they are still working on the launch and other issues as well there is also a glitch that players are using and it looks like it's the game fault but in actuality it is not. I hope this helps clear some of the questions about the errors. Now for customer service last time I checked the wait wasn't that long however I could be wrong. You have to understand though that there are thousands on thousands of people that are sending tickets in and if is a first come first serve kinda deal too. However some just send in a ticket to complain about the game not report an issue which makes wait times even longer for players like you and me. Please pm ryyst though it does sound a bit long but I'm not to sure how long ticket times are now
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    i have sent in tickets over 20 days already, i have lost about 15 cars due to the restart during a race problem, also the launch button not working, i spend over 150-250$ a week on this game, i believe this is not fair, i should get something back due TO YOUR ERRORS IN THE GAME, yous state your fixed problems yet i still see them and are effecting us players. people who pay for the game even the ones who dont. its unfair , i know ur getting tickets in alot but 20 days is long enough to wait for something on your error .thanks and get back to me once u can maybe u respond quicker here.

You should wait a month before sending in another ticket, because as Chaidrin said - They reply to emails in order from oldest to newest. If you send in multiple emails, it'll put you back to the newest email and you will have to wait longer.

And sometimes it can take a month for them to reply, even my last ticket took 15 days for a reply. By the time they replied I completely forgot that I sent in a ticket in the first place. CIE doesn't have a big support team as most companies do, so it could take a while to get a reply.

If you want a reply sooner, you would be better off messaging a customer support Admin such as Chaidrin or Ryyst on these forums directly.

It might help the game if you close any other applications you might have open by double tapping the Home button on your device, thus making more resources available for RR. Just a suggestion.

- JamesG