Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account Reset

troutytrouty Registered Users 2 Posts
Got rid on my android, loaded up the game fresh on my iphone 5..it has reverted to a new game.. racer name rr201503 email rr201503@yahoo.com, thanks

Comments

• Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You will need customer service for help with an account recovery. You can contact customer service with the "?" in game.
  • Options
    The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    Phoenix they never get back to you I'm going thru the same thing and it's been 10 days!!!! I have emailed and emailed tons of times just here something. I pay a lot of money to play this game and time. But I have never heard anything back anytime I've used the ?. Please help and resync my account I even emailed the glu website and that was on the 12th!! Please re sync my info is below.

Game Center: True Shanky
    Racer I'd I want back: TheTrue Shanky
    Racer I'd I don't want: The Shanky007
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    I see so many problems all over the forums and all they say is message customer service and nothing happens. My app crashes so much I'm worried I'm gonna lose my cars I have 96 and half are s class but I already linked my old accounts to Game Center and facebook I don't wanna reload a an old account and lose my cars so deleting the app is not an option.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    If you reinstall, you should be able to log directly back in by using whatever account you have linked.
    We advise user's to contact customer support because there are issues that cannot be handles over the forums and no one should receive an unfair advantage by beating the wait time for support.

And if you personally need help with an account recovery, you will also have to contact support.