Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looking for a team

xmarinedaddyxxmarinedaddyx Registered Users 10 Posts
I can average around 10-15k a turf. Depending on events. Ign xmarinedaddyx

Comments

• Redpistol73Redpistol73 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I have some open slots on my team I am trying to build a top 100 team looking for some good racers if you are interested my ign is redpistol73 or reply here
  • xmarinedaddyxxmarinedaddyx Registered Users 10 Posts
    I cant add you so I
  • xmarinedaddyxxmarinedaddyx Registered Users 10 Posts
    I cant add you so Ill try to shoot you a team request
  • kingvic22kingvic22 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Full scammer! Brought him on my team. He gained some trust. Then stole a teammates car and left. Chat screenshots available upon request. Dont trust him!!
  • DIRTIEST BIRDDIRTIEST BIRD Registered Users 141 Posts
    kingvic22 wrote: »
    Full scammer! Brought him on my team. He gained some trust. Then stole a teammates car and left. Chat screenshots available upon request. Dont trust him!!
    He was on my team for about a few hours. Just seemed like a scammer. Promised everyone on the team a raminitra for hitting 20k but had none in his garage. My Co leader thought he may be a scammer too so we took no chances and booted him. If he stole your team mate's car he should go on the scammer list.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    His old name was "XxMacDaddyCeazxX" who was know for scamming so everyone be careful.