Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WARNING: AVANTE X is a scammer

CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
Since avante wants to bash our team. I would also like to warn ppl about AVANTE X being a scammer. Took my money and car that I lent him/her. I have yet to receive them back and probably never will. I lent avante a car to help make points in turf and he/she pinks it. I was going to let this go as a loss but he/she had to whine about getting kick from our team and get his/her friends to also make bogus posts and bash our team. From what I have heard this isnt the first time AVANTE X has done this. So if you like scammers on your team then AVANTE X will fit right in. AVANTE X You have had plenty of time to make this right. I will delete this post when everything is paid back to me and my teammates. Also to clear things up from another post about our team STONED INC. All these so called saying out team is full of scammers. That is the farthest from the truth. I come on here daily to look at the scammers list and new post about scammers to make sure none of them are on our team.

Comments

• Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    Bogus posts?

The team is horrible, period.

I also have not scammed, so trying to defame me for exposing how bad the team is is pretty pathetic.

I'm already on a great team who is pretty supportive.

The money given to me was to find tunes. I found the tunes for several vehicles, like a previous Nissan/Turbo event.
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    If Avante's word isn't credible I'm hoping mine is. I had about 3.5k points that I made from half of the Nissan event with just one single Nissan 300ZX. Guess what? At 6:00 AM in the morning I wake up to "FIND OR CREATE A TEAM." I don't see what the reason was to kick me. I was doing good, and I joined only halfway through turf. So whoever claims the owner has mood swings is correct. Whoever says they swear too much is correct. Whoever says they got kicked for no reason IS CORRECT.
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Okay if they kicked you they kicked you okay period. But now we're talking about avent x scaming not the team anymore okay. So now everyone read this post http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/184488-scammer-lilptop/page3
    I'm just defending my word of them talking about our "bogus posts".
  • pokesomesmotpokesomesmot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Zephyr was inactive for many hours thats why kicked and also agrees he wouldnt trust avantex in the above link that was posted
    By many hours I mean no points for most of the day
    Most of the day? Dang man it's night time where I was. I was doing this thing called "sleeping" if you know what I mean.
    You know, it's funny. I remember exactly there was a member on the team with a gray BMW logo as their profile picture. They had at least 800 points behind me. I checked your team after I was kicked, and surprise, surprise. He's still there. Why didn't you kick him, huh? Did he give you maxed tunes like everyone else you kicked did? I'll cut you guys some slack on this one. Maybe you were too stoned to see the numbers right.
  • hardvibes84hardvibes84 Registered Users 31 Posts
    By many hours I mean no points for most of the day
    So basically you must not have a life in order to stay in a specific team?
    I think games drive some people crazy.
    Zephyr-AP wrote: »
    You know, it's funny. I remember exactly there was a member on the team with a gray BMW logo as their profile picture. They had at least 800 points behind me. I checked your team after I was kicked, and surprise, surprise. He's still there. Why didn't you kick him, huh? Did he give you maxed tunes like everyone else you kicked did? I'll cut you guys some slack on this one. Maybe you were too stoned to see the numbers right.
    Uh oh :D
    Anyone who doesn't make minimum stay active or have a good attitude gets booted as far as tunes never paid for one use my own and we share in crew
    Please, old sport... If 20k was really your requirement, either half of your team would be gone or you would be in th Top 25. However, assuming you guys maintain a maximum amount of members and aren't in Top 25, I really don't see the "minimum" part of your argument.
    And exactio! You never paid for the 300ZX tune I gave the crew. I shared it. And you kicked me. So I can't really see your "tune" part of the argument either.
  • Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    How much was that tune? 25-50k I gotcha bro. Give you one less thing to worry about. Just remember we did get the focus 25k or not, you didn't sry bro keep hating
    Whoa whoa... I "didn't" get the Focus? I think one of us must be mistaken. http://imgur.com/uQvKVyl
    Instead of I should actually be saying "us" as a real "team".
    Who buys a tune? Seems pointless
    When did I sell the tune? I just broadcasted it to your team my friend.
  • NinjavitisXxNinjavitisXx Registered Users 68 Posts
    Avante was on my old Team the king killers and a member of the team leant him a car and when he failed to meet the requirements he was kicked from my team and never gave the car back and on another note I am currently with Stoned Inc and its a fair team and as long as u pull ur weight they do not kick anyone except in the those circumstances
  • CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    AVANTE X you are one funny dude. I don't recall ever buying tunes. I read your post and didn't see anything about the car that you owe me. Maybe you forgot about it. Anyways I make my own tunes and have never paid or ever will for tunes. We all share tunes on the team. But remember this isnt about our team. If you want to talk about our team join AVANTE and his friends in the other post. This post is about being scammed. So be a real man and return what is owed to me!!
  • LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    your typing his name in all caps again and again only makes you seem more of a retard to me
    lol I hope that's not the best you can come up with. Cause you are the one that looks like a retard.
  • Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    Yawn.

> Evidence shows Stoned Inc. is a horrible team

> 5 people already gave testimony that supports the above statement

> I gave so many tunes for various cars to the team.

> calls me a scammer

6414434fd974018be3ce598167b4ced5d4f4a8442086621f8312fbbeb1cac837.jpg
    Hmm 5 people that have no proof to back up what u say but we have screen shots and links to prove ur horrible and a scammer so not sure where Ringling with that one
    Have those 5 ppl post their ign. Still haven't seen that. Until I get my stuff back you are a scammer in my eyes. Thank you for bumping this to the top. Who cares about the tunes i make my own and use my own. I beleive you have quite a few of my tunes aswell but the only difference is i didn't take money from you. You took my money and said I would be paid back. I guess this is what I get for being to nice to ppl. This is my last post because I have better things to do with my time than listen to your crap. (Please reply and keep this to the top, by the way that's a nice picture of yourself.)
    Caredless, you were the one saying this wasn't about your team anymore. I've put my way past this and made my word in your chicken-fight. So why are you still responding to Avante's posts, along with the significant rest of your team? Maybe it was wrong to steal your car and money. I was never on Avante's side for that. But now you guys are just trying to keep your image as a fair team and he's trying not to lose his image. It's over, just let it go. Jeez
  • William_crespoWilliam_crespo Registered Users 601 Posts
    Where is the concrete proof? Where are the screen shots? How do we know all what you guys are saying about our team is true? If you don't have anything to proof, then what I suggest is leave the conversation.