Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Updated now black screen

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SurvivalxpertSurvivalxpert Registered Users 2,117 Posts
    I didn't get contacted
  • Options
    Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
    I didn't get contacted
    mine is still f**ked up...I'm about over it...all I want to do is play this f**king game....tune some cars and get back to racing, I've also spent lots of money on gem packs and what not. I know there's a lot of people that have had this issue, but I'm almost certain I was one of the first to submit a ticket. I have re installed several times, I'm sure I've used up a lot of data on my phone because I have to run off a hotspot while I'm here at work....I'm starting to get passed.
  • Options
    jepcjepc Registered Users 6 Posts
    they didnt contact me but my rr was updated and its working fine.. for now...
  • Options
    jepc wrote: »
    they didnt contact me but my rr was updated and its working fine.. for now...
    How did you update it? 're download it or what?
  • Options
    jepcjepc Registered Users 6 Posts
    automaticly updated... even though i did off the auto update..
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We recently released a fix for this, but our team here is currently looking into the issue. Thanks!
  • Options
    I know you guys are busy and all but dang its been 12 days I think since I first sent in my original ticket...when's mine going to get fixed...this is crazy
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Support addresses tickets in the order in which they are received. I personally sent your information to QA knuckles but testing this kind of thing does require time. I suspect some of the people who are now fixed were finally able to fully uninstall and reinstall or get the properly updated files on their phone. As of right now none of the devs have manually fixed anyone yet.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n5216911]Support addresses tickets in the order in which they are received. I personally sent your information to QA knuckles but testing this kind of thing does require time. I suspect some of the people who are now fixed were finally able to fully uninstall and reinstall or get the properly updated files on their phone. As of right now none of the devs have manually fixed anyone yet.[/QUOTE]
    i know you did man, and I appreciate it a lot....just very frustrating. I even broke down and fully reset my tablet and reinstalled the game several more times, nothing worked..guess I will just have to keep waiting
  • Options
    Thanks for hanging in there!
  • Options
    captain_slowcaptain_slow Registered Users 31 Posts
    I still have the black screen issue, no update fixed it on my tab.
  • Options
    So QA is working on major fix right for the support team right now but I will go check on the black screen issue with them after that and hopefully we can get this issue more attention today.
  • Options
    Yes, please do
  • Options
    our QA team is super swamped right now, but I was able to talk to them about taking a look at this ASAP. No promises we will be able to make any headway today but just wanted to update.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n5245848]our QA team is super swamped right now, but I was able to talk to them about taking a look at this ASAP. No promises we will be able to make any headway today but just wanted to update.[/QUOTE]
    Anything new to update?
  • Options
    Nothing new to update, My manager took this to one of our engineers. As soon as we have something we will update you.
  • Options
    Still working on it. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience.
  • Options
    bimmermafiabimmermafia Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Racer name : bimmermafia
    Device : lenovo yoga tablet 10

Since I updated to lollipop I only get black screen after the nitto screen,game won't load.Tried deleting and reinstalling the game but with no luck it is still the same.Everything was fine before the lollipop update.Please assist,need help.I even done the factory reset already but same results.

My email is cyclone328i@gmail.com
  • Options
    Can you access your account on another device?
  • Options
    The game is still not working on my tablet, I had someone contact me but I don't know if they even did anything...I paid for an early upgrade on my phone because I got tired of waiting this has been over a month now and the game is still not working
  • Options
    What's the racer name or email that you used to submit the ticket to support? I can give you an update.
  • Options

What's the racer name or email that you used to submit the ticket to support? I can give you an update.

Chris95gsr@gmail.com/chris95gsryt@gmail.com
  • Options
    It looks like you just got a reply.
  • Options
    maulandymaulandy Registered Users 1 Posts
    admin please fix bug black screen in my zenfone 5 lollipop.
  • Options
    This is an issue with the specific version of lolipop on that device. It is a custom Asus version. Other people in your situation have fixed it by calling Asus support and getting assistance rolling back their os.
  • Options
    ThanosThanos Registered Users 1 Posts
    I encounter same problem with "bimmermafia". Since I updated from 4.4.2 Kitkat to 5.0.1 Lollipop on Tablet Lenovo S8-50L when I load the game after the Nitto screen always appears a black screen. I had no RR issues with android 4.4.2. And yes I can access my account from other devices

The problem remains even after trying the following:
    1. force quite and reload
    2. uninstall and reinstall the game
    3. soft reset
    4. hard reset