Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling account plus extras with. Or individual email me

Selling ign: THE WHEEL MCCOY (bought it back from friend but phone shattered. Ha. Sucks. Should've wore the case. Hate them though but this is my luck. Lol I'm back though. Once I sell this I'm gonna start buying mills and start over. Just need the cash fast. Selling all cars on it. Will go individual if no replies tonight. Will be attaching a rare tune book with over 500 tunes to the game that will separate you away from the majority. Guaranteed. Email me at: vintagesales7@gmail.com over 160 cars plus mills and extras. Also if you just want to buy tune book I have it up on eBay now for sale 10 of them only to be fair to players. You can see my seller account 100 percent selling record. Reach me there at Vintagesales7 just type up top seller:Vintagesales7 or email me vintagesales7@gmail.com (also if you want to sell my tune book to w friend I'll give you ten percent of the earnings or a free mill or two. It's 40$. I spent months on it. However comes with purchase of account. 300$ is very cheap. Worth 500$ Need gone ASAP. Just email me. Thanks guys. Good to be back. TUNE BOOK ALONE CAN BE FOUND ON EBAY Seller Id: (100% seller rating) Davi_Wall (seller id) OR SELLING FOR 40$ for 500 plus pro tunes.