Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

User data load failure

D3ADCATD3ADCAT Registered Users 112 Posts
Help IGN: D3ADCAT
Whenever I try to login on my iPhone it says "Unable to load user Data"

Comments

• Options
    Drop Kick 405Drop Kick 405 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same issue: user data failure
    IGN: Drop Kick 405
    iOS: iPad Air
    S/W: 8.4
  • Options
    Ricardore94Ricardore94 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same here. It's been like that all day . Just want to know if is only my game or not or if is a game problem in their system and not mine
  • Options
    D3ADCATD3ADCAT Registered Users 112 Posts
    RR better fix this in the next update or sooner
  • Options
    Supraxmkiv96Supraxmkiv96 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here scince yesterday i cant play it does this and i uninstalled and installed again and signed into fb and it says th same thing and tries ti make me restart game
  • Options
    Okiebug69Okiebug69 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Don't know why it's doing this started with the new update
  • Options
    Bigd2781Bigd2781 Registered Users 4 Posts
    has anyone gotten a resolution to this? I havent tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app yet because i am afraid i will lose my progress and all of my assets!
  • Options
    Drop Kick 405Drop Kick 405 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please restore my account. I tried loading my account on a friend's tablet to see if it would work there by installing the app on her iPad Air, but I still got the "User Data Failure" message all over again. This time though, when I clicked "reload", the game booted up, but it was level 1; I'm actually level 195 with truckloads of cars. Please fix.
  • Options
    BIGMONSTAHHBIGMONSTAHH Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same problem with this
  • Options
    MRCIROCMRCIROC Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same problem. Very annoying. Im affraid of losing all my progress. Im on an Andriod device so it aint just iphones.
  • Options
    Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    D3ADCAT wrote: »
    Help IGN: D3ADCAT
    Whenever I try to login on my iPhone it says "Unable to load user Data"

If you find something out can you let me know... I can't make my own thread about this an I'm bugging out... This is my drug

User data failure,

Account: vince214

iOS 7.0 iPhone 6 plus

I closed the application and reopened it, and restarted my iPhone.

What can I do to fix it this is a good game and I do not want to make a new profile cause I came to far to start over, I don't glitch or hack it's taken me a very long time to get where I am now so please can get some help
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback. We're currently testing out a fix for this issue but no ETA on the release. Thanks for hanging in there.
  • Options
    moparbbymoparbby Registered Users 33 Posts
    Same problem ign: moparbby I have tons of money close to 100 level and around 40 cars I have a bunch of money in this game please fix I load the game and it pulls up my sons account moparbby2 wich have no cars level or money please give me my account back I don't care if you have to delete other accounts just give me moparbby
  • Options
    Supraxmkiv96Supraxmkiv96 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can any administrator please reply to me? Please i have the error loading user data message im around level 132 with 60+ cars and i need to know when this issue will ne fixed my ign is supraxmkiv96
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    we are working on and testing the fix for this. This is not something that can be done individually.