Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR: USER DATA FAILURE

Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
User data failure,

Account: vince214

iOS 7.0 iPhone 6 plus

I closed the application and reopened it, and restarted my iPhone.

What can I do to fix it this is a good game and I do not want to make a new profile cause I came to far to start over, I don't glitch or hack it's taken me a very long time to get where I am now so please can get some help

also i made a fb about 1-2 months ago just to get the free gems then deleted the fb account i hope thats why its not doing it can you tell me whats going on here, i play this game faithfully no cheating hacking nor scamming, so its really freaking me out because im thinking i have to start over. Im a level 93 and starting over would be devastating

Comments

• Options
    i updated my iPhone to the iOS 8.4 and i still get the error user data failure message so the game wont open, ive tried everything that i could think of... the only thing i have not done is delete the application and reinstall it because when i go to my game center i dont see any achievements so im scared if i deleteit i will have to start over, im going crazy,

please help
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Our team is currently testing out a fix for this issue but no ETA on the release. Thanks for hanging in there, we appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    Kappa boltKappa bolt Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've been having this issue now for 5days. No user data failure kept on popping up. I deleted the game a reinstall it an nothing provale. My user name is kappa bolt. Device:- iPhone 6plus 8.4 iOS. Plz help I've gotten far and I'm not starting over. This issue has being going on now for awhile. I email and wrote to the administration to no reply. What can you tell us? Help plz!!!
  • Options
    a[QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n5210551]Our team is currently testing out a fix for this issue but no ETA on the release. Thanks for hanging in there, we appreciate your patience![/QUOTE]

can you guys put a message on the game for the racers that still has access to the game about the some players cant access there account, my team is in the top 100 and i dont want to miss out on the prizes and cash, will we be reimbursed for this problem?
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We hope to have this fixed very soon, our engineers are working on it right now.
  • Options
    Can you give us an estimate time on when this should be Finish? It's being awhile now and we have no time frame on when this issue is going to be fix. #helpPlz
  • Options
    Header ace 120Header ace 120 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Plz help same thing has happened to me and it been like this for 3 days. I really want to get my free WWE crates and buy some but I am not able to and the WWE crates are ending soon. Thx and hope it works soon.
  • Options
    coleakabobbyhillcoleakabobbyhill Registered Users 5 Posts
    User Data Failure,
    Account: coleakabobbyhill
    Version: Android. My account has been down for 4 days now keeps saying user data failure, please some one help me, I've emailed racing rivals, they haven't fixed it
  • Options
    I really want my account back why did this happen, user data faliure sucks please help
  • Options
    Has anyones account got fixed yet??
  • Options
    No....we kept on getting the same message(user data failure) and administration kept on telling us that "our engineers are working on this problem ". They don't see the major concern everyone has. #helpPlz
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    i need help, i was currently playing under my facebook account it was all linked up and had user data fail, i accidentally signed into a new racer name and linked up to my facebook., who can i link it back to my 1320killer account, my facebook is now linked to a new racer name IS IP IE IE ID major concern.

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    MRCIROCMRCIROC Registered Users 5 Posts
    User data failure

RR game name: MRCIROC

Android LG G3 lolipop 5.0.1

On 4th of July, i tried getting on at night and on step 3 it would give me the error message. And its been like that till today. Whats going on? Will i ever be able to play again. I dont want to lose all my progress
  • Options
    JulunkyJulunky Registered Users 1 Posts
    Username: JULUNKY

IPhone 5. IOS 8.4

"User Data Failure"

It is obvious there is still no solution for the victims of error message "User Data Failure". Been unable to access account for almost a week. This problem started two turfs back. Spent an obscene amount of money to prepare turf cars but never raced a single one. There is also a big chance I was kicked from my team for failing to meet the mandatory minimum required points for each war. Even if the problem gets resolved, I'm now stuck with multiple turf tuned cars that are if no use to me. I wonder what response I'll get if I was to request reimbursement. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Zsg89Zsg89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Username: zsg89

iPhone 5

"User data failure"

Been having this problem for around two weeks as well. Can't get past the load screen. Missed out on turfs which looks bad having just joined a new team. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon.
  • Options
    The data failure issue has been fixed, guys. Thanks for the patience!
  • Options
    My account is back up back and running so far everybody, what about you guys?
  • Options
    Awesome! If you guys experience any other issues, let us know on the forums but always send a msg to support.
  • Options
    No worries! It's what were here for :)
  • Options
    1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    Can i get an update on my customer support ticket , trying to recover my account 1320killer.

IGN : 1320killer
  • Options
    It looks like all of your tickets were recently resolved. If you're still experiencing the same issue, you can reopen the ticket or start a new ticket.
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    This is started doing this again now today , every time you go to start the game ERROR: USER DATA FAILURE & tries to start the game from scratch , yesterday got the error -11 all day long , had to re start every few minutes , now this :(
  • Options
    Thankfully mine has had no problems again
  • Options
    What's your racer name? You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game. If the button is inaccessible, you can contact them through the Helpshift site. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/