Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Stopping scammers and hackers

Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
Here something you can do to try and stop these yoyo's.
Go through the showrooms and look at all the cars, look at what the basic rate is. ( example, Chevy 69 Stingray, C Class at 1615 to start) This will give you a chance of knowing what cars can run at.
Scammers will lobby jump by using you or others friends, to join in different lobby's, through the friends list. They can bring what ever type of car they want into any lobby that they join through the friends list. They can join your friends list at any time just by viewing you and your garage.
CHECK YOUR FRIEND LIST, if there is someone there that you DO NOT KNOW, UNFRIEND THEM.
Watch the spectators replays, if you car is running 12.54 seconds, and everyone is running about the same, and you see a replay where they are running 10.05, this is a LOBBY JUMPER and possibly a SCAMMER. They will try to pink you or race you of cash, if so just chicken out. They are the ones that are losers not you.
Scammers will say that their giving away free cars, or try to trade cars, say the are quitting the game, or they will foul the race. That's a scam.
Now the latest thing, is the hacking of accounts.
Hackers are now using Facebook to access accounts in Racing Rivals. Somehow they are accessing this, so therefore DO NOT USE FACEBOOK IN RACING RIVALS. My team leader was hacked and he found out who they were, and they have all his cash and cars that he has built up over the last year.
Racing Rivals will not replace anything so he has to start again from scratch.
Usually scammers and hacker will have fast cars and a low levels which you can view what's in their garage.
I hope this will help.

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Just a note on scamming as well. We do not support player trades or sales. These are absolutely 100% done at your own risk, and are not encouraged. Think before you pink!
  • Team Flaming DaisiesTeam Flaming Daisies Registered Users 899 Posts
    Lobby jumping is old and easy to get around. If the guy u wanna race for pinks is serious he will let u race and foul so u can see his car rating. Thats not the problem. The problem is the people using spin glitch, lag glitch, and the anti boost glitch. Its really annoying that you cant race anyone for 100k or pinks because theres a 50% chance he is one of many many people to do it. Even on a free race this guy called brake oil 1510 used a spin glitch on me on a free race! Another guy named gear head 41 from team beating you uses the anti boost glitch for a small amount 10k race... id like to know if the reason the first company sold the game was because they cant fix the cheating issues?
  • Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
    I don't believe 'Lobby jumping' is aginst rules... if it was they would just remove this option... It would not be difficult to remove or put somthing in so u can only join your rating lobbys.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestion!
  • slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    Honestly why allow random ppl to friend u in rr set it so u can have it set for only ppl u know and trust can friend u I don't like the way the friending option is set up my old account was hacked and scammed this setting in particular needs a serious change please do so I don't want to go Thu being hacked again
  • bullrider1969bullrider1969 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's not all true. I'm very liget, I do give cars away. I buy hundreds of dollars in crates, I give then to my team and if I still have extra I will help new players. I just got scammed by xxgirlracerxx. Some of us r liget
This discussion has been closed.