Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

pinks

bugzbugz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
edited July 2015 in Android Bug Reports
Hi

I have raced two of my cars honda civic si and 2002 nissan gtr respectively in a pinks race and as per the race i did win however after the race when the stats were posted it had showed i lost my cars and thats two cars in less than 24hours!
Please assist

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    If you would like a race to be looked into, please contact Support.
  • Options
    drivesrt4drivesrt4 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    had the same thing happen to me today by the user name vicruiz83, i think hes cheating people out of there cars , i clearly went across the line first and also bet 12k and lost both , i won by 3-4 cars , how does that happen??!?!?!?! complete bs
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts

Again, to have a race investigated you need to contact support.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support by pressing the "?" in game or through the Helpshift site. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    The game servers might "show" your car as winning due to the other account (or yours) having slow internet connection. But when it actually gets to the end of the race it calculates the actual rt and et of each account to determine the final winner. So even though the game SHOWED that you won in a close race, the actual end time may be different.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    Ken KibbleKen Kibble Registered Users 1 Posts
    I keep winning pink races, but get race tied and win nothing. But when I lose , I lose my car. Not Right? or I try to bet or raise abet it won't register. Getting ready to quit playing this game. Loosing a lot money on cars. Not good. Please inform me, of any fixes
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

I keep winning pink races, but get race tied and win nothing. But when I lose , I lose my car. Not Right? or I try to bet or raise abet it won't register. Getting ready to quit playing this game. Loosing a lot money on cars. Not good. Please inform me, of any fixes

Nice job bumping a 2015 post lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol