Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Won't load past loading garage

Birds78Birds78 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
Wwe car has my account locked. As soon as I got the car it kicked me out and I haven't been able to get on since. Please help.

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are looking into this issue, what is your Racername and when did you buy the car?
  • Birds78Birds78 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Birds78 is my racer name and I bought the car on July 23rd I believe. Thanks for your help.
  • MrsSeniorMrsSenior Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    pls help me cant get to garage to buy my car keeps kicking me out name is MrsSenior thank you
    Please submit tickets regarding this issue as support will need to help.
  • pinksplzzzzpinksplzzzz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine is doing the same thang I bought the www carts on my bithday July 24 received all of them got off and could never get back on
  • pinksplzzzzpinksplzzzz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    My account name is pinksplzzzz
    you need to submit a ticket as indicated above. Also Birds, my manager checked and you appear to be fully logging in. What kind of error are you getting?
  • Birds78Birds78 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    I'm not getting an error code because I'm not getting on the game as soon as the loading garage bar gets full it shuts off
  • MrsSeniorMrsSenior Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    ok what do you mean exactly about a ticket? where do I get the ticket? is it something I need to purchase? I downloaded blustacks app player for my Toshiba laptop and have been playing online since. unfortunately I cant seem to load past the garage on my Samsung s4... I would love to play online anywhere and carrying a laptop around is too much work thank you for your help.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support (submit a ticket) by pressing the "?" in game, which is what she means by submit a ticket.
  • gasmoney07gasmoney07 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problems. Just got 6 freedom cars on July 4 , I got kicked off and now can't load past loading garage. My user name is gas money 07. Any help or info on how to fix so I can play would be helpful. I was having problems before this it wouldn't load turf racing but I could play multiplayer and showdowns. Thanks
  • gasmoney07gasmoney07 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've had problems with loading issues since the update