Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Upgraded engine but no hp gains and lost The money.

koalakingkoalaking Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
I upgraded The engine on my mclaren and spent about 40k or more on it so i could The 4th guy in The campaign, then The repair engine came up so i did it at The same time. Engine repaired, but no hp gains, The money l spent on parts isnt back and The parts arent even installed acording to The menu but also dont have The money i spent on them back.
How do i fix?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You will need to submit a ticket to support. Please note there is an issue where after your parts are installed you need to force quit and restart.

This should be fixed with our next major update, but please do a force quit and restart of the game.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support by pressing the "?" in game or through the Helpshift site. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/
  • Options
    koalakingkoalaking Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok Will do thank You both :)
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    No problem!