Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

stuck in tournament

Comments

• Options
    Aun512Aun512 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please help i want to get back to my garage :neutral:
  • Options
    IkaroAlefIkaroAlef Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    (Temporally Fix)
    -Do it:

1. clear the app cache on Android configuration.
    2. Open RR and login.
    3. When loading finish, touch on the green + fast (the button wich open watch videos, buy gems, coins, etc) then wait a notification (i dont remember what it says), and touch the confirm button.
    4. so you'll be back to your garage and can play normally.

But, if you close the app, you'll be stuck on the tournament again. :/
    Sorry for bad english
  • Options
    miraclemmiraclem Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts
    Also stuck, my ign is miraclem
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Just a reminder guys, you only need to update one thread. You do not need to make your thread or update every thread possible. We check them all, but it takes longer to get an accurate list if you guys are spamming your name everywhere.
  • Options
    turbosuper569turbosuper569 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Racer I'd : turbo super 569
    Car scion frs r spec.

I got caught in a pink slip tourney at 7am August 21st.
    It lagged completely out after the race in which I won then kicked me. I reloaded the game. It was stuck in the tourney and said my opponent and several others were disconnected. The tourney finally let me leave and I for back to my garage only to see that my car is trekking me to buy a replacement. I won the race to begin with racing a stock scion.... no way obviously to lose. Please fix this issue and give me back my car or gems to replace. This is the 3rd time I've been caught in tourneys this week but the first time I've been caught up in a pink slip tourney.
  • Options
    gabir4gabir4 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi!. I am also stuck in a tournament screen since yesterday. My IGN Pitbullfive. Thx!
  • Options
    If you want a race examined or a lost car examined you need to contact Support. We are just keeping track of people stuck in tournaments here.
  • Options
    gabir4gabir4 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    i really don't care about the car. i lost it beacause i was receving a call on facebook messenger, so it is lost. i want just play and with this screen stuck i can't challenge anyone. so please,, unstuck me!
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Staying safe and not doing tournaments til this glitch is removed
  • Options
    CUBA21KCUBA21K Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Guys the same issue is happening to me, I kept logging off and coming back in and I was able to go to the garage but as soon as I went to pick a car it said there was an error and it took me back to the tournament race. CUBA21K. This is giving RR a really bad reputation. I've lost all my cars that I've earned with so much hard work. It's not easy.
  • Options
    Stuck in the tournament CUBA21K
  • Options
    We own 3 cans of 20 people each we are spreading the word we don't want any players loosing their cars. Please advice when fixed.
  • Options
    sinisinpsinisinp Registered Users 8 Posts
    Are u guys for real? Man this shouldn't be happening and even so support the people that support your game
  • Options
    sinisinpsinisinp Registered Users 8 Posts
    Log a case? Why log a case when clearly its your issue.. You don't hae logs?
  • Options
    IkaroAlefIkaroAlef Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am unstucked, thanks.
  • Options
    Our dev team is still investigating the cause of this issue. This is why we keep asking for names so we can pass them along.
  • Options
    xboyeeeexboyeeee Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm also stuck in tournament mode for about 2 days and I'm not gonna restart. My racer id: xBoyee
  • Options
    As said in the other thread, these things usually clear up on their own but please try submitting a ticket to support if you have not already.
  • Options
    sweetsweet Registered Users 7 Posts
    Im stuck in a viper tournament and i cant get to the garage please help lots of money in this account and cars and time like all of us please fix Android Samsung galaxy Google play thats what i use racing rivals help me!!!!! (Im supa lid 1779) it says loss of connection before race start! I pressed the botton nothing happens goes right back to the same race
  • Options
    sweetsweet Registered Users 7 Posts
    Im stuck in the viper tournament racer supa lid 1779 ! Administrator can you please help me I've been stuck for 8 days now and when it says to restart it don't work somehow I loaded it really quick I got to the garage went to race would not let me but I can rarely get it to the garage always goes right to the same race ?????? Any info thank you
  • Options
    Make sure if you have not already done so, that you submit a ticket.
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Still a problem, been stuck in for 2 days
    IGN: tom clee
  • Options
    Make sure you submit a ticket.
  • Options
    TonytjsTonytjs Registered Users 1 Posts
    same problem stucked in the tournament, my racername is Powerpack128
  • Options
    ERBGOTYERBGOTY Registered Users 1 Posts
    i am also stuck in tournament ---RACER ID: ERBGOTY
  • Options
    insidemaninsideman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im also stuck in tournament.....my id is: INSIDEMAN
  • Options
    jankee__jankee__ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im also stuck in tournament , ID: Exhaust Pop
  • Options
    insidemaninsideman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there any news on when this problem is being resolved?
  • Options
    KanealiiKanealii Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm stuck in a tournament user I.D. Kanealii
  • Options
    sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    am still stuck please fix this problem for me