Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

new cars for sale

Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
(Max 1663 challenger srt8 with paint and 750k rims 900k) (Max 1668 supercharged acr-x gem car 700k) (1666 turbo gtr 400k) (max 1650 rx-8 80k) (max 1650 integra type r 80k)...........still have (max 1650 integra type r cf hood and trunk 90k) few high 60 low 70 gts-r lots of type r civics with and without cf. Also have a max corvette and a few max skylines I may part with for the right offers **OPEN TO TRADES AND REASONABLE OFFERS**

Comments

• Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Also still have the 68 gtr for 475k
  • Heresjohnny2012Heresjohnny2012 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do i buy from you
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Evil8 don't sell the itr I want it! dont forget! Actually I'll take both. Let me know so we can make a deal!
  • |/-\||/-\| Registered Users 302 Posts
    You wrote about zr1 corvette or just corvette? I would like to get zr1
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    ACR-X, GTR 1666, 2 Civic's Type R .. What U looking for to trade with all cars I have mention .. I have FRS-R class, RX7 R class, SRT8 1651, EVO VIII 1643 if you interested ;) .. or give me other offer if U looking for something different ;)
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Do you have any r33 skylines?
  • AdibmanisAdibmanis Registered Users 374 Posts
    If u got gtr r33...i offer u 100k...just tell me ok! Or r34..200k
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Great smooth, easy transaction with Evil8. Thanks man!