Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨The RR Superman / 321Run / Insert Random Name Here SCAMMING METHOD✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨

NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
Beware of lvl 191+ racer with around 80k street cred.

Ever since they introduced the change name for 200 gems feauture, the only legitimate risk to these high level and large scale scammers is the 200 gems required to change their ign. Furthermore, all they have to do is create a forum account every day and build up a few legit trades for a vouch and even use some of their previous accounts to post fake vouches and there you have it... This is why you need to check not just the quantity but quality Of their vouches. Also make sure they have a well established forum account otherwise all they gotta do like i said is spend 200 gems on a name change and they disappear forever in game with a fresh start.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    This is what level 191 80k street cred "321run" aka
    RR Superman
    aka gt2 racer
    aka secretd
    aka possibly chicko18
    Aka wally49
    Aka cellufun
    Aka gardow tureyrow possibly?
    did and to prevent him from continuing to scam i will make a quick runthrough of his garage in case he decides to change his name
  • Options
    TaeyeonR34TaeyeonR34 Registered Users 548 Posts
    Hmm... maybe you could take a screen shot of the orders of the cars in their inventories? Make a note of notable cars and all that...not gonna stop scamming but just make it a bit harder for em
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    God damn! This guy is a class act in scamming. I think i may need some help on this one cause i have to scroll to see one more car at a time. So far hes a lvl 191 with around 80k street cred. I see hes got multiple deuce demons wrapped and unwrapped, wrapped and unwrapped falcons gt ho phase 3 multiple wrapped pontiac firebirds challenger gt2s acura tlx mustang Race Editions... turf vette sting rays wrapped frs r specs top fool dragsters... And about a hundred and one bmw gt2s and god knows what else i cba to scroll past the hundred gt2s lmfao
  • Options
    I will post screenshots of his garage later but by that time he will have changed his name
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    That would be nice if someone could look at all the forum accounts created under his ip and realize they are all directly related to scammers... Then perhaps ip ban him from forums and relieve many traders of the "burden" of dealing with this scammer cause its obvious he probably has scammed dozens if not hundreds on here.
  • Options
    321RUN said:

Not to forget the cars he sold for over $1000 lmfao!!!! Ex. Cobra jet, subi sports, tc gt, rs500, rotanas, stellas, pandoras and many more :p

took a screenie of that one. With that scale of scam, i would be afraid to post your confessions on here cause the mods and admins may run your name and ban you but thanks for letting us know.
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    @321RUN sup bro u scamm for 6m hahahhaahhahhhaa mills are .30c bro hahahahahahhahaaa hahahahaaaaaaaahaahhahahaaahaaaa tard hahahahhhaahahaa
  • Options
    321RUN said:

Lmfao!! Tards :p

321RUN said:

Lmfao!! Tards :p

Hey man did u forget i took a screenie of your quote? Brb postin that up now gonna make it extra large too.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Here ya go
  • Options
    BREADWINNERBREADWINNER Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 667 Posts
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Huh? U think theyre related?
  • Options
    No those are just all the people who wanted to see proof that he was a scammer
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    This post makes me laugh. We all know I'M the biggest scammer on the forums.. I actually still have a couple cars I scammed off this 321 guy himself LOL. All you petty scammers are bullshit
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    321RUN said:

Stick the screenie up your azz and suck it lol

Is this the scammer?
  • Options
    @DrifterMickey obviously
  • Options
    benjiman0benjiman0 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 89 Posts

This post makes me laugh. We all know I'M the biggest scammer on the forums.. I actually still have a couple cars I scammed off this 321 guy himself LOL. All you petty scammers are bullshit

You're the hero this forum doesn't want, but the hero that it needs
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    321RUN said:

05 subie sti is a self proclaimed retard like his gay buddy Mr. Todd. Thus binch of losers has been scamming civics and datsuns from newbies and claim to be the "biggest scammer". Seriously this creep thinks scamming here is gonna help him get rid of his lame real life. No wonder he sits cramped in his basement all day doing nothing and making plans to scam some more newbies lol

Good job on self projecting your own circumstances ;)
    Btw here's the definition that you probably needed:
    "An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial"
  • Options
    sofakingfinesofakingfine Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 480 Posts
    lol, such a sad lil kid. please go make a new account and try to scam then. it is like you arent even trying....
    as soon as he realized i had vouches, he just started makin other reasons y i should go first lol
    said people were complaining about him...."nope no complaints here"
    tried saying he has 15 vouches when clearly he only has 11, (probably fake)
  • Options
    321RUN said:

null

Lol @Niitto The same definition applies to you as well, stop whining and crying on losing fake cars and money here. It has been 2 days since you are crying now. If it were real life your parents would have sent you to the mental asylum lmao

Dont worry your time as a scammer has come to an end everyone shall know the level 191+ with around 80k street cred and hundreds of bmw gt2s as a scammer. Good luck tho transferring those cars how long will that take over a week or a month?
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    He's the best that ever did it.
  • Options
    Just a bump for awareness