Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Please i need a admin....

xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
edited August 2015 in Help!
Today when the promo of bronze crates end....all the free crates i had are not there anymore..
How that can be possible there was 9 free crates i won racing on mondays and there is clean now, only silver and gold freecrates still there.

Screenshot 2015 08 04 19 34 21

As u can see in this screnshot there are 7 free bronze on last monday i won 2 more so 9 all total.
I dont show a screenshot with 9 free because i didnt take any after last monday...
But today when i open the game after arrive home i dont have any bronze crate.

Screenshot 2015 08 16 22 06 31

I asked my daugther but she didnt touch my tablet and i believe because i dont have nothing new in my inventory not even a new pair or rims or a blueprint nothing...

Screenshot 2015 08 16 22 22 53

All i have there is the rims from wwe crates..
I spend few day collecting them and that is not fair.. please check what happend whit all 9 crates.

Big Thanks

Comments

• BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Whoa that sucks ..hope they can help you
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
    Thanks brot.
    Hope a admin can see my post
  • xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
    Bump
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    First if all you would get help way faster if you posted in the help section. Yeah they're going to want you to submit a ticket thought the "?". I'm moving it to help.
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    How did you get those free crates? You can submit a ticket by pressing "?" In the game
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You need to submit a ticket using the method described above. Please include all possible information.
    Whats the point of have admins in this forum with a "help area" if the only answer we get is send a ticket and have to wait 12 to 15 days for a answer......
    When i paid for gems or any item in game my money is taking in minutes but when i need help i have to wait 15 days lol
    Funny way to take care of ur bussines glu...