Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Amazon Kindle Game Circle Questions about Ads and commercials help

Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
Hello fellow forum users. I was wondering if any of you have the same issues i have had with the amazon kindle logging in via game circle. I am unable to watch videos for cash or jewels but i can for repairs. I have inquried about this to customer service. They said i need to send the question to game circle. On the home screen there isnt even a link button to watch videos. I have also deleted the app and installed it many times to see if something would change but nothing. i also installed it without game circle and there still wasn't a link for videos. I read the help section which says there may not be videos available but why does the game allow videos for repairs? Like i said earlier there isn't even a link to watch videos unless i want to do repairs. Thank you in advance for any ideas you may have or solutions that worked for you.
Best regards
Tawny Donkey

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Actually, special offers aren't available on Amazon. This is due to Amazon's policies. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Thank you for the clarity. @[RR] Ryyst It makes sense now.
    I called Amazon about the game not updating and the coin bonus is no longer working when you purchase gems. They said the promotion is no longer available for the coin bonus and that the games updat at different times depending on what platform youre using. So Apple and Droid os get updated first and us kindle users get put to the back of the line. No free crates or release bmw. It's bad enough that you dont get adds to view for free stuff only repairs on vehicles.
    Any idea when the Kindle App update will be? @[RR] Ryyst
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

Actually, special offers aren't available on Amazon. This is due to Amazon's policies. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Lol on my mom's kindle I couldn't even get it!
  • koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    THATS WHY IM MAD
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Actually.. most of the time Google/Amazon get updated quicker. This time around there is an issue our devs are trying to work through with Amazon. We'll update as soon as possible
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Actually.. most of the time Google/Amazon get updated quicker. This time around there is an issue our devs are trying to work through with Amazon. We'll update as soon as possible

Good news. Gamecircle updated RR app yesterday via Amazon Kindle. The free BMW crate is now available but still no ads to view for gems and cash only for repairs. It's getting better though. Thanks @RRRyst