Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost account forever?

TsujimotoTsujimoto Registered Users 4 Posts
Sent in a support ticket with all my info on it to get my account back. I sent the ticket 3 or more weeks ago with no reply. It's sad that I payed over 100$ on the account to not see a dedicated login for this game. I really want my account back or all my money back.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    What is the name of the account you are trying to recover? We can double check you submitted the ticket properly.
  • Options
    Tsujimoto is the account. Even if I submitted it incorrectly, I'd
    like to hear some type of response by three weeks.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    A member from the support team will be getting back to you soon.
  • Options
    I sure hope so, it's been over three weeks and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm very upset. Thanks.
  • Options
    4 days since I've made the post and this is 4 weeks since I've sent a ticket. Ridiculous. I'm just going to uninstall the game and forget it. Will never recommend this game to anybody. Enjoy.
  • Options
    You received a reply from an agent 8 days ago and never responded so the ticket was auto closed. You need to check your messages in game please and reply to re-open the ticket.
  • Options
    da kingda king Registered Users 41 Posts
    Yes this game sucks over a month and still no reply from you guys
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Ok, I see a flaw in the logic. He cant and never will be able to check his in-game messages if he has lost acces to the account. He got screwed.
  • Options
    If the account is lost the ticket would have been submitted from the account he now has access to which means that the reply is on an accessible account.
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    edited September 2015

Ah... Thats why you make the big bucks. I get it
  • Options
    hutanghutang Registered Users 6 Posts
    please help me i need my account back ..
    please help me
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hey @hutang! You can contact support for assistance with an account recovery by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    hutanghutang Registered Users 6 Posts
    @[RR] PhoenixX can u teach me how to do
  • Options
    Press the button that looks like a "?" on the top right portion of your screen.
  • Options
    negro mivec prnegro mivec pr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Y lost mi account tho whit all my cars y want back if was sincroniced whit google butt now y can enter mi account name is negro mivec
  • Options
    You can contact support for assistance with an account recovery by pressing the "?" in game, as the player above you was directed.
  • Options
    natas_1natas_1 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    You guys suck
  • Options
    natas_1natas_1 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    This game is ripping people off don't put in any time or money, you'll lose it all
  • Options
    ronnieakbarronnieakbar Registered Users 6 Posts
    My account lost.. after reinstall
    please help me glu or admin..

My account : rooney jakarta
    Google play name : rr rooney akbar
    Second name : jakarta 123

Please help me. I wanna get it back : rooney jakarta

Thanks
  • Options
  • Options