Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Prev1345678

Comments

• DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    wat
  • donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    Last guy I saw with one said he wanted 13m But I am not really sure what it is worth tbh.

• Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Can't see pic what's the car?
    What's up beautiful?
  • donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    Bently cont. gt3 @Caboose1744

• Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Oh
    What's up beautiful?
  • SCOTTY7THSCOTTY7TH Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 888 Posts
    gt3 10/12M seen em go higher with toys added
  • Adamw35Adamw35 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1,098 Posts
    But thats an apk car so it wont go for that much.
  • koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    It's matte white
  • Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    bro its been forced painted by an apk this car will be removed in the future updates
  • OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    its a apk car thats gonna get wiped..
  • koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Also what can 1mil get me
  • Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    1 mill u can have 3 bmw i135 wrapped
  • ALEXODWYER18ALEXODWYER18 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 68 Posts
    Alesha123 said:

bro its been forced painted by an apk this car will be removed in the future updates

how can you tell?
    u cant normally paint it, it comes wrapped this is a clone buy back.
    its a dupe id still take it tho but offer is reduced as some dupes can vanish. some stay.
  • ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    Ok look the car itself is a decently expensive car in the update the paint MIGHT get swiped but that's not a guaranteed thing and even if it does you still have a nice expensive car just don't over pay for the paint that's all
  • OhISnappedOhISnapped Registered Users 667 Posts
    Some times they take the entire car. Also sometimes they ban the account its on. I would rather be safe then sorry
  • ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    I've heard of absolutely 0 accounts being banned ryyst himself said you won't get banned so no the paint hack will not get you banned
    Worst thing they could do is just strip off the paint.
  • Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    Scamming , that will get your mom **** and your future baby 10000 upper cuts @ djGAAY aka @DJDUHFHSIAN

Scamming , that will get your mom **** and your future baby 10000 upper cuts @ djGAAY aka @DJDUHFHSIAN

nice meme
    bump
    I'll go 7 mill to start an offer
    I see people in this thread say over 10 mill lol
  • NotShinbeatzNotShinbeatz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 62 Posts
    first of all, bro you just done screw yourself!! why would you post this directly on the main Company Page. They will review your account and ban your dumbasss for using APK hacks to matte paint that Bentley. LMAO!!! BURNNN!!!!!!!
    First of all, glu will not ban me. Second I use iOS so no apks. I bought it like this. Dumb faggot lmao
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump