Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Issue with Volkswagen Jetta

AENYXAENYX Registered Users 12 Posts
Hello, I'm playing on LG G3 running Android 5.0.1

I have a 1620 Volkswagen Jetta which I bought at the showroom and tuned myself. Over time racing this car a couple people couldn't beleive I was running unboosted 12.8s so I turned on boosts to prove it and every time I ran with boosts it said "race invalid tie". But turned off Boosts and ran the 12.8s fine. It was my first time trying to use Boosts so didn't think much of it at the time cause didn't really want to waste them anyway. I succesfuly used Boosts with an Evo in turf and with my rx7 gt without issues. That made me wonder why my Jetta wouldn't run boosted.

Now the Jetta won't run at all. Says disqualified, restart game. Every other car runs fine so it seems as Jetta only issue. Also if I launch slowly "without nos" it will do the run fine. If I mess up the launch even with nos It will finish the run fine. But if I launch well and with nos says "disqualified restart game". Willing to give my tune to an admin so it can be tested. Also willing to pink over the Jetta to an admin for testing purposes, but i'm sure it's not a problem with this Jetta in specific since I lost the first one that wouldn't run with boosts on in a slipup vs a lobby jumper that I didn't notice had changed cars, then bought and tuned this second one with same parts. So seems to be a problem with Jettas in general with this combination of parts maybe? Thats my best guess.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    until we have a better idea of what is in the next update, do not use a boost with this car.
  • Options
    AENYXAENYX Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thank you for the replies but just want to make clear it used to be an issue with boosts, but now it does it even unboosted. I cant use the car at all unless I puposely make it go slow.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback @AENYX
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Ah thank you for the update, I will go check on this issue.