Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Videos arnt loading keeps telling me none r avalible and I've got a screen cap

slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
Videos dnt playing keeps telling me none r avalible its 6:42 pm there usually in by now
I don't know why there not playing

Comments

• Options
    slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    A response whould be nice not gunna wait all night
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Sometimes there are just no videos available. You would need to contact support if you would like them to look into it.
  • Options
    Already did thanks
  • Options
    Been three days with no videos I think it's high time I get paid for the videos I am not seeing
  • Options
    Because of not getting paid I am unable to upgrade my cars cuz ur game dnt give enough money I'm not spending real money on this game cuz of the problems it has its ridiculous and is getting very old very fast
  • Options
    I suggest a better support team and better respond times and faster problem resolving cuz ur current support team is very poor
  • Options
    And takes for ever to respond to the issue should in a few hrs not two weeks later
  • Options
    Prove how poor ur support team really is they aint soon there job they need to go get people in there that will do the job not people that sit on there ass and tàke in money for not doing there job its not right for us players to have to be shutout like that u people need real support not support the don't do there part of the job dam it
  • Options
    Support answers tickets in the order in which they are received. None of the support team is "sitting on there [sic] ass". They've been working overtime for months now.
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Hi Slickmoto33952
    I don't work for the company but I had similar issues. I see you read my thread concerning the same issue. The steps I did to correct the issue were successful. I am using a Samsung Galaxy s5. I don't know if that will fix your issues but it might be worth a try. You have to make sure your game is linked to Google play or Facebook other wise you risk losing your progress. Hope that helps sorry about the customer service. I had contacted them too on another issue and it did take a few days to get a response but they did a great job in handling my problem, so hang in there.
    See you on the track
    Tawny Donkey
    @rrsparkle
  • Options
    Mine is linked to my google play but the videos still r not playing its been six days how long do I gotta wait for this to be resolved
  • Options
    It was fixed thank-you
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts

Prove how poor ur support team really is they aint soon there job they need to go get people in there that will do the job not people that sit on there ass and tàke in money for not doing there job its not right for us players to have to be shutout like that u people need real support not support the don't do there part of the job dam it

This made me laugh, your bitching about videos that give you free gems. Why not get a job, buy some gems and then have nothing to bitch about? Who bitches about free shit anyways?
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    I can't get a job cuz of ssi and I'm on a fixed income not everybody is full of money dude plus I can't buy gem packs or money packs in game cuz money goes to the bills I'm glad u think every one can get job easily u can't especially a person with disabilities
  • Options
    Life isn't about having to work for a living I'd rather not work cuz working is for niqqas and I'm white not black dude
  • Options
    Believe it or not a lot of people do
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We're glad that your issue was fixed @slickmoto33952.

In the future, you can contact support when experiencing any issues by pressing the "?" in game.
  • Options
    Phoenix there acting up again I've messaged support earlier to look in to it and fix it for me
  • Options
    This is something you will need to work with support to resolve unfortunately forum admins can't really do much about video problems.